Elegance, Comfort and Privacy - Indoors and Out. Relax or Entertain
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ruvo Di Puglia villa description
Old-world charm with all the modern conveniences. Wonderful outdoor spaces with large, covered grilling area. Enjoy dinners inside or outside by the pool or simply relax near the fountain. 4 spacious bedrooms and 4 modern baths designed with the best of Italian craftsmanship. Huge entertaining spaces both inside and out. Perfectly manicured garden and pool area.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Master bedroom: double bed (Queen size).
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- All modern fixtures and tiles. Shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- The private, exclusive villa is inside a secure, well-kept gated community just minutes outside the historic town of Ruvo di Puglia. Extremely close to Castel Del Monte (UNESCO World Heritage Site) built in the 12th Century AD by Swabian Emperor Frederick II (Holy Roman Emperor). Ruvo's Jatta Museum houses one of the world's most impressive collections of ancient pottery (Neolithic, Greek and Roman). Just kilometers away are the ancient ports and harbor towns of Moldetta, Trani, Giovinazzo, Bisceglie and Bari....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
30% at confirmation of stay. (not refundable after 30 days prior to arrival date)
70% on arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
All fees and taxes are included.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Bari, Palese (Wojtyla) at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Bari at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Ruvo di Puglia (BA) at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: SS 378 at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Molfetta at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Ruvo di Puglia (BA) at 5 Kilometres
About: Italian-born but raised in the US. Perfectly fluent in both Italian and English.
Why Ruvo Di Puglia:
For lovers of the German Emperor, Frederick II, this is as close as you can get to Castel del Monte without actually sleeping in it. Relax in the countryside yet be close to all the major attractions of the Bari area (central Puglia) and even the Salento itself.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The home feels like a Mediterranean paradise - pool, fountain, palm trees and more. It's the perfect, elegant retreat after a day of visiting one of Italy's most sought-after Regions, Puglia.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013