VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This villa is an exclusive and contemporary villa designed to offer you an unforgettable stay with your family. The villa gives you the luxury throughout and feeling of satisfaction for making the right choose. The lounge flows directly on the spacious balcony for evening barbecues or just lounging after a day out on the beach. The heated pool is child safe and easily observe the children from the balcony. The bedrooms are air conditioned and it can sleep a further 4 people in the lounge with it’s specifically design sofa bed for best comfort.
Villa specification • Child safe balconies and swimming pool. • High speed wireless internet access (no computer provided) • 24 hours security monitored alarm systems. • Housemaid twice a week (except weekend and public holidays), for house cleaning, change of sheets and towels. • To cook and prepare food Mauritian cuisine and European on request at a supplement.
Living/Dining room • Spacious lounge, dining and kitchen area. • Dining area for four with pool view. • Fully equipped stylish and modern open plan kitchen. • Entertainment systems, TV, DVD systems
Master bedrooms • Open onto balcony area with morning facing sun. • Double size bed. • En-suite shower room. • Safe. • Air conditioning. Second bedrooms • Two 3” 6 beds • Air conditioning
Guess Shower room
Outdoors • Spacious pool facing balcony. • Sunset facing balcony, sun loungers and charcoal barbecue. • Table and 4 chairs. • Child safe swimming pool
From Blue Bay few hours to all day excursion at sea can be arranged such as Île de Coco, Île aux far, Île aux cerf, deep sea fishing to name a few. All booking can be made via us for not paying above local price range.
Scuba Diving is available for beginners and for experienced divers at a reasonable cost from experience and trained divers at the local hotel. However, for those not interested in scuba diving, or don’t feel like going out by boat, Blue bay has got a lot to offer as snorkelling. The Park Marine which has been a reserve for many years, has a lot of interesting fish and sea creature to observe and take pictures.
Ilot Aigrettes is 0.8km from the villa. It is open for visitors to go on the island with guides and booking can be made on the day or few days before. The island is known of its unique indigenous trees in the world. It is also very famous for having Kestrels and Pink Pigeons.
Catamaran Cruises Catamaran cruises are available from the shore of Ilot Aigrettes daily to L’île aux Cerf where you can spend an unforgettable day on a catamaran, cruising on the crystal clear turquoise water of the Indian Ocean. Booking in advance is advisable. Vieux Grand Port is 10km from the villa. Vieux Grand Port was a place where the battle between the French and British took place in 1810. The museum “Dutch Ruins and Frederik Hendrik Museum” is an interesting place to visit for those who are interested in Mauritius history.
High Season Jan 12 - May 10, 2015 3 night min stay
Low Season May 11 - Sep 27, 2015 3 night min stay
High Season Sep 28 - Dec 14, 2015 3 night min stay
Very High Season Dec 15 - Jan 10, 2016 5 night min stay
High Season Jan 11 - May 15, 2016 3 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit€200
No additional mandatory fees
25% deposit is required for booking the villa.The remaining 75% is payable on arrival at the villa in cash. 200 Euro deposit is required upon arrival at the villa and return on departure.The price is based on up to 4 persons, 10 Euro per extra person per night will apply if more than 4 adults / children.The price includes airport pick up and return and maid service twice a week
25% deposit is required for booking the villa and the remaining 75% is payable on arrival at the villa in cash.
Acompte de 25% est requis pour réserver la villa.Les 75% restants sont payables à l'arrivée à la villa en espèces. € 200 caution est exigé à l'arrivée à la villa et le retour sur le départ.
Le prix est basé sur 4 personnes, 10 euros par personne supplémentaire par nuit se appliqueront
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The villa is 100 metres away from a supermarket 'London Way', pharmacy, shops, cash machine and bus stop to either Mahebourg or Blue Bay. Mahebourg is 0.7 km from the villa. Mahebourg has many interesting sights to explore, including the fascinating National History Museum known as Naval Museum. Point aux Cannonieux is the only place in Mauritius that “Abolition des Esclavage” is celebrated once a year. Mahebourg has a large fruits and vegetables market and its open everyday. The market day are Monday and Friday where all local fruits and vegetable gardener bring their produce for sale and bargains deal can be pick up on the day. Ilot Aigrettes is 0.5km from the villa. It is open for visitors to go on the island with guides and booking can be made on the day or few days before. Blue Bay is 5 kms from the villa. It is well known of its marine reserve and its clear warm water and white sandy beech. Glass bottom boat is easily accessible for excursion.