Cabin on Lake Windermere-Private Beach-Dock-Boating-3 BR-Sleeps 6
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Invermere bungalow description
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom air conditioned walk-out cabin(600 sq ft on each floor) with a private beach and boat dock located on Lake Windermere, minutes from downtown Invermere. 2 queen beds and 2 sets of bunkbeds. Linens and dishes included with fully equipped kitchen. Dishwasher, cloths washer & dryer. Deck/balcony with BBQ with patio furnture to sit and enjoy lake and mountain views.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Location & View
Cabin one lot back from private beach shared by a small group of co-owners. Rental includes boat dock and floating deck. Sandy beach with firepit, beach volley ball court and playground equpment....moreless
- Mountain View:
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Skating
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Welcome to one of the most sought after locations in the valley. Beautiful, cozy, three-bedroom cabin and ideally located in a beach community in the town of Invermere. Our community has a private beach, playground and beach volleyball. The cabin is 30 mins to Panorama, 70 mins to Kickinghorse, and 90 mins to Fernie, Lake Louise and Sunshine. Great cabin, with access to world class resorts. This cabin features beautiful lake views and has a outdoor private deck facing the water. A boat dock is included with your stay and the beach is steps away. This cabin is located in close to downtown Invermere, a short walk to enjoy a treat from the local bakery, or browse the shops and galleries. All season activities: downhill & x-country skiing (30 min drive), world-class golfing (15 golf courses within a 30-minute drive), hiking, rafting, boating, rock climbing, biking, tennis, miniature golf, horseback riding, shopping, restaurants, and much, much more are all within a short walk or drive from this cabin. There are 2 famous Hot Springs, Radium to the north and Fairmont to the south only minutes away. Windermere Valley also has numerous activities for kids, including miniature golf, horseback riding, bowling, go-carts and river rafting. In the first week of May there is the famous Wings over the Rockies bird festival highlighting the Columbia Wetlands the longest running natural wetlands in North America and part of one of the largest flyways in North America, boasting over 200 species. The Grand Marshall is Robert Bateman. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
|Non Summer Rate
Oct 1 - Apr 30
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
June - Aug / Holidays and Long Weekends ....... $300/night ..
Minimum stay for July & August is 7 days, unless the available block is smaller.
$500 refundable damage deposit required
CLEANING FEE of $100 per stay
50% deposit required to confirm reservation
Balance and damage deposit due 2 weeks prior to arrival
•Acceptable methods of payment: Cash, Bank Draft or Email Money Transfer
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Cranbrook/Canadian Rockies International Airport at 142 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Copper City Bar, 9 minute walk at 700 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Panorama Mountain Village, 30 minute drive at 22 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Eagle Ranch Golf Course, 10 minute drive at 6.2 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Angus McToogle's Restaurant, 8 minute walk at 600 Metres
View of Lake and mountains from Deck of Cabin
Deck on Lake side of cabin, area below deck is now enclosed
Dock and Floating Deck with Adirondack Chairs
Location of cabin
Bathroom next to master bedroom
Short walk to Beach, dock and floating Deck .
Cabin from road
Deck on Lake side of Cabin
Shared Beach, firepit and volley ball court
Master with Queen Bed
Second bedroom with queen bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, July 26, 2013