Lake Erie Cottage, Morgan's Point
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Wainfleet cottage description
Enjoy this 2 Master bedroom, 2 Guest Room, Year round cottage
- 2500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- Master Bedroom 1. Is done in dark wood, with queen bed, writing desk, dresser, 2 closets, lake view. Master Bedroom 2. Is decorated in white, with queen bed, mirrored dresser, and walk in closet. Also has a view of the lake. The 2 Guest Bedrooms have bunk beds in each with dressers. Each bed has a single upper and a double lower. Views are of the front and conservation area....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Roller Blading
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Located on beautiful Lake Erie. Enjoy the sunsets relaxing in an adirondack chair or swim, fish, or kayak in the lake. You are across the street from Morgans Point Conservation area where you can walk the trails or kids can go in the playground. 10 min. from downtown Port Colborne with small shops & friendly restaurants. 30 min. from Niagara Falls with all its sights & attractions. 5 min from Port Colborne country club if you like golf or for the adventurous go skydiving 5 min. away at Burnaby. You can go for a bike ride along the Welland Canal, watch the ships come in, or ride the many bike trails in the area. Two bikes are at the cottage for your use. Visit the many wineries, restaurants & quaint shops in Niagara-on-the-Lake. A 15 min drive from Niagara Falls along the picturesque Niagara Parkway. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Jun 24 - Sep 4
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is made.
One night non- refundable rental fee deposit required at time of reservation. Taken on credit card.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$500 Security Deposit on credit card returned after site inspection
13% HST added to rental fees
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 3 at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Long Beach at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Port Colborne Golf and Country Club at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: DJs, (Fresh Perch, Pickerel) at 3 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I grew up in this area. I now am a stunt performer in Toronto and use this location as an escape when I can. I love it. I am busy and do not get very much time off. I want to share this property with others so they get a chance to experience the comfort and peacefulness here.
Why the Owner Chose Wainfleet:
I fell in love with this area when I was young. I would go to Minors Fishery in Port Colborne or DJ's Restaurant for fresh perch or pickerel caught in the lake. It was fantastic and they are still there today. The lake is clean for swimming and great for fishing.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
I love this location because it is peaceful and tranquil. The house is spacious and very comfortable. The view is spectacular. It has an old world charm exhibited with unique furniture.
- Primary: +1 9055625851 During Day 9am-5pm
- Secondary: 9054019494 Catherine
- Fax: +1 9055628418
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen leading to downstairs bathroom.
Family Room with screen up.
Family Room with screen down.
Mantel in Family Room.
Left side view of Lake Erie.
Master Bedroom 1.
Master BedRoom 2.
Master Bedroom 1.
Darts in Family Room.
Dining Room from Kitchen. Bar on right.
Back of cottage from lake side patio.
Sitting area next to dining room.
Family Room with fireplace.
Right patio view of lake erie.
Left side deck view of lake.
Back of Family Room towards Lake.
Master Bedroom 1.
Kitchen looking into Breakfast Nook.
Fireplace in Family Room.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 21, 2013