Beach Front, Ground Floor Condo, Sleeps 4
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Panama City Beach Properties condo description
Comfortable, newly renovated, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, with queen bed sleeper sofa in living room. Granite counter tops, new stove, refrigerator & dishwasher. Quiet area.
- On floor 1
- 500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Endless possible things to do. St Andrews State Recreational Park where you can appreciate nature, go fishing, hiking, snorkeling, parasailing or jet skiing. You can also fish at the pier. Children will enjoy Ship Wreck Island Water Park. There is endless shopping opportunities at Pier Park Mall. Dine at nearby fine restaurants or grab a bite to eat at a fast food place. Rent a bicycle or scooter. Watch IMAX movie at the Grand Movie Theater. The condo is right on the beach, away from the crowds, but close enough to all the amenities you could want or need....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lawn / Garden:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- A trip to Panama City Beach offers plenty of opportunities to have some serious fun. Of course, water plays a leading role in local activities, with snorkeling, swimming, boating, fishing, windsurfing, parasailing, and jet-skiing all popular pastimes. Splash around at the popular Ship Wreck Island Water Park. Cruising to Shell Island on a glass-bottom boat, riding an airboat through the back waters and marshlands for glimpses of gators, and diving around the Gulf’s many wrecks and reefs are all fun things to do in Panama City Beach. Away from the water, visitors can bike, camp, and hike in St. Andrews State Recreational Park, play a round of golf or two of miniature golf, race around some of the most creatively build go cart tracks, or just visit the zoo. Spend endless hours window shopping, go fishing from the pier, ride the merry-go-round or ferris wheel, watch IMAX movies at the Grand Movie Theater, play laser tag, loose yourself in the mirror maze, sing along with the dueling pianos, or eat at any of the 25 fine restaurants all located at Pier Park, only 8 miles away, an outdoors shopping mall....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
February 1 - March 2, 2013 $50.00 night $400.00/wk $900.00/month March 3 - April 13, 2013 $125.00/night $850/wk April 14 - May 25, 2013 $70.00/night $450.00/wk May 26 - August 9, 2013 $150/night $900/wk August 10 - October 5, 2013 $100 night $650/wk October 6 - November 24, 2013 $70/night $450/wk November 25 -January 3, 2014 $80/night $500/wk January 4 - February 28, 2014 $60/night $400/wk
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: NW Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) at 20.2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Panama City Beach at Other Panama City Beach Properties
- Nearest Golf: Signal Hill Golf Course, Hombre Golf Club at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pampano's, All American Diner, Ketana, etc at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: Presently live in Georgia. Have been coming out to the Panama City Beach area since 2001.
Why Other Panama City Beach Properties:
Loved being right on the beach and still having access to a pool and being within close proximity to many restaurants, shopping centers and amusement parks.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Beach front. Small intimate setting. Quiet area away from the crowds but close enough to everything you need for a wonderful beach vacation.
- Primary: 404 840-1550
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Panoramic view from the steps of the condo.
This is the walkway that you can see from picture window in living room.
Another view from picture window in living room.
Brand new Queen size sleeper couch in the living room.
Full size refrigerator with ice maker. Hall to bathroom right of picture.
Patio area and grill outside the unit. Great place to stretch out and relax.
Building is right on the beach. Unit is towards the water.
Relax by the pool chatting with friends under the gazebo.
Short easy access to the beach from the unit and patio. Beautiful quiet beach.
View from inside the living room. It's like watching a super big screen TV!
Panoramic view of the inside of the condo. See picture window on right.
Full kitchen with granite counter top and new appliances.
The window to the left is the unit. Beach front with very easy access to water.
Panoramic view of patio & lawn area. Unit is right of picture.
Pool area at Oceanna. Great place to spend time with family and friends.
Bedroom with Queen sized bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 29, 2013