An Elegant Beach Cottage on the Water
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Newport cottage description
This 2300 sqft home features three bedrooms (a King, a Queen and two twin beds) and two full baths. On the first floor is a beautiful new kitchen with Limestone Counters, Thermador stainless steel appliances, Sub Zero refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher. The family room with fireplace is off the kitchen and boasts a vaulted wood ceiling. There's a French slider to a large stone patio with outdoor dining under a large umbrella. The gas grill is new and is easy to use. Also on the first floor is the living room, dining room and den. Off the living room is a french door that leads to a scrumptous stone porch with awning and side curtains - you'll spend lots of time here watching the ocean/beach and relaxing. There's a bedroom and full bath on the first floor, as well. The second floor has two bedrooms and a new full bath. There's a good size yard and parking for two cars. The property also has a one bedroom guest house (new) that could be rented with the house for an additional price.
- 2300 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
This elegant beach cottage is an ocean front property with views of many Newport Mansions, including the Breakers.The ocean ranges from sparkling blue crystal to magnificent white capped waves....moreless
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Enjoy swimming, kayaking and body surfing at Easton's Beach just steps away - visit the snack bars, carousel or hands on Aquarium. On the rocky shore in front of the property you can crab, fish and snorkel. Just 1/2 mile away is sandy second Beach (Sachuest Beach) with the best surfing in the state. Third Beach, just beyond, is protected from the Ocean and provides a wave free beach for children. Newport, two miles away, offers multiple events each weekend as well as some of the best restaurants like the Black Pearl, Castle Hill and The Moorings. Newport Harbor, famous as home of the America's Cup, offers nightly sunset sails aboard elegant sailboats and catamarans. Folk and Jazz Festivals, Black Ships Festival, The Newport Music Festival, The Flower Show and many more events. Mansion tours are available daily....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Half of fee and damage deposit is due upon lease signing. Balance due 30 days from start of lease.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$500 damage deposit is required.
All cleaning and linen laundering costs deducted from damage deposit avg is $200-225.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Providence Airport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack - North Kingstown Station at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rte 95 at 12 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Easton's Beach at 200 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Atlantic Beach Club at 200 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Newport National Golf Course at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Flo's Clam Shack at 225 Metres
Year Purchased: 1997
About the owner: My husband and I bought this lovely home in 1997 and have made many improvements to it during our ownership. We have recently added a Guesthouse to the property where we live in summer. We love this location and the little town at the corner of the street where there are a number of good restuarants and convenience stores. Park your car and walk everywhere. If you want to visit Newport it's only 2 miles away with lots to do.
Why the Owner Chose Newport:
You will enjoy the convenience of this location between two sandy beaches - both with concession stands for lunch or snacks. The rocky shore in front of the house is wonderful for crabbng, fishing or sunbathing.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
White Cap is only two miles from downtown Newport in a peaceful, beautiful location - enjoy Newport dining and nightlife and return to paradise for a quiet nights sleep.
- Primary: +1 4018497177
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Short walk to Easton's Beach
Side view to water
Another view of fron porch and view of beach
New kitchen 2010 with Thermador appliances and limestone counters
Family room fireplace and desk
Sitting room off dining room
'White Cap' with covered front porch
View of stone porch with dining
Front porch with wicker furniture
Living room with access to the front porch
Sub Zero refrigerator and wine cooler
Dining room with view to beach
Bedroom with King size bed
Queen size bed with french doors to stone porch
New full bath
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 22, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.