Cabin, Breakfast, 80 Acres, Dog Friendly, Hiking, Mt Adams
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mount Adams bed and breakfast description
Log cabin offers big fully-equipped kitchen, living room, full bathroom with tub/shower, big front porch with picnic table and chairs, BBQ grills, surrounded by beautiful trees, parking next to cabin. Main floor has bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom. Loft has 1 double + 1 twin bed. Hiking trails begins outside front door. Walk 1 minute to spectacular view of Mt Adams.
- 2 story
- Bed And Breakfast
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Catering Available
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom has a bath tub, shower, sink and toilet. Towels provided.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Game Room
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Hunting Big Game
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Equestrian Events
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mt Adams Lodge is located 30 scenic miles North of Hood River, OR in peaceful Glenwood, WA. We are 90 miles from Portland, OR. We offer 80 acres, hiking trails, snowshoe & cross-country ski trails in Winter, Frisbee disc golf course, horseshoes, birding, wildflowers, amazing Mt Adams views, badminton, volleyball, board games, stunning nature, historic lodge & cookhouse, and more. We are DOG friendly. Breakfast included. We are 6 miles from Conboy Lake National Wildlife Refuge. We are 16 miles East of Trout Lake, WA. There is tons of hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, rafting, wine tasting, nature viewing, birding, wildflowers, berry picking and more up here....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Credit card required to reserve cabin.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
There is 7% WA lodging tax. There is a $15 per dog fee. $190 per night includes the first 3 people. There is an additional $10 per person per night above 3 people. Breakfast is included in our cozy, old-fashioned cookhouse. There are NO cleaning fees.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Portland Oregon at 90 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Mt Adams Highway at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Cross Country skiing and Snowshoeing in Winter at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Husum Golf Course at 22 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mountain Inn at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Julee Wasserman-Johnson & Tim Johnson have owned Mt Adams Lodge at the Flying L Ranch since 2007. We have hiked, biked, rafted, played disc golf, berry picked, snowshoed, cross-country skiied, kayaked, climbed and more up here for more than 15 years!
Why the Owner Chose Mount Adams:
There is a ton of history and character at the Flying L Ranch. There are 80 acres of hiking trails, stunning nature, birds, wildflowers, Mt Adams views, peace & quiet, and more!
The Unique Benefits at this Bed And Breakfast:
This is a spacious and authentic LOG cabin. It is fully-furnished and includes breakfast in our old-fashioned cookhouse. Bedding, towels, and basic toiletries are provided. The kitchen is fully-equipped with dishes, silverware, pots, pans, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, propane BBQ grill.
- Primary: +1 5093643488 Please call between 8am-9pm Pacific time.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Breakfast included in our cozy cookhouse.
Stunning Mt Adams views from our meadow and trails.
We are DOG friendly!
Magical up here...
Conboy Lake National Wildlife Refuge only 6 miles away!
Dining area comfortably seats 6. Extra chairs provided.
Loft offers 1 double bed + 1 twin bed.
Master bedroom offers 1 Queen bed.
White water rafting on the White Salmon & Klickitat Rivers
You are welcome to visit our historic lodge to borrow games, puzzles, maps, etc.
Tons of history and character at the Flying L Ranch in Glenwood, WA.
LOG cabin & surrounding beauty. Plenty of parking + hiking trail outside door!
Dogs love it up here.
View of cabin from front ~ great porch with table, chairs & BBQ grill.
Fully-equipped kitchen: toaster, microwave, fridge, stove, oven, dishes, etc.
Living room has wood stove + electric heat. We provide wood & newspaper.
TONS of beautiful birds up here!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Please call between 8am-9pm Pacific time.
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.