You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
This one bedroom home features modern amenities with the seclusion of one acre of beautifully landscaped grounds with more than 300 feet of gated, privately accessible oceanfront on the south side of Keauhou Bay. The romantic setting is complimented by recent loving restoration of this classic Kona home which is now in it's fourth generation of same-family ownership. Architectural and design highlights include original beautifully restored hardwood floors, deck railing hand made from recovered local eucalytus trees, fossilized limestone countertops, basalt and limestone bathroom with rain and hand showers and jacuzzi tub, and energy efficient solatube skylights. Watch all the recreational activities of the bay from surfing to kayaking from your bedroom, covered lanai and around the grounds, all overlooking the water's edge where you can share a swim, share a romantic sunset or practice morning yoga.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Wood Stove:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- This one bedroom home features modern amenities amid the seclusion of one acre of beautifully landscaped grounds and more than 300 ft of privately accessible oceanfront. Located on the south side of Keauhou Bay, this recently restored classic Kona home is now in it's fourth generation of same-family ownership. This residence is the only next door neighbor to the Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa at Keauhou Bay and is only a few hundred feet away from all luxury amenities of the Sheraton. Architectural and design highlights include original hardwood floors, deck railings expertly crafted from local eucalyptus, fossilized limestone countertops, and a basalt and limestone bathroom with jacuzzi tub. The gardens offer horticulturalists a chance to test their knowledge of native species. Guests are offered seasonal fruits which grow on the premises including mangos, guavas, breadfruit, bananas, oranges, tangerines, Surinam cherries, pomelos, papayas and many others which you may find during your stay. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Absolutely the best!
Absolutely the best!
We stayed here for almost two weeks in Feb 2013. It was probably one of the best places we've ever rented in HI. It was cozy, comfortable, and very clean. Not to mention the spectacular view. The sunsets every day were awesome. We will most definitely be back again soon.
- Guest Fred D.
- Date of stay 02/04/13
- Review Submitted 03/23/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $340 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
All major credit cards accepted
Additional Fees and Taxes:
There is a $150.00 cleaning fee assessed for each 7 night stay. Hawaii taxes are not included in posted rates.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: KOA at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Mamalahoa Highway(Route 11) at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Magic Sands at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Rays on the Bay at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Kona Country Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ainakai at 0.15 Miles
Year Purchased: 1944
About: This property has been owned by the same family for almost 70 years.
Why Private Homes:
The setting is perfect for exploring Hawaiian history or to relax and enjoy the many activities on Keauhou Bay. It is within walking distance of all luxury amenities, and is peaceful and stunningly beautiful.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The location is convenient to island excursions or a secluded romantic vacation on Keauhou Bay.
- Primary: +1 1-323-219-3755
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Swimming and snorkeling in your backyard.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 20, 2014
0 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.