June-August $12,750/Mo Including Utilities! Shore Home Nr/Cove Winter $7,000/Mo!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Greenwich farmhouse description
CHEERFULLY FURNISHED SUNNY SHORE COLONIAL NEAR COVE. FLEXIBLE TERM. PERFECT FOR RENOVATORS, HOUSE HUNTERS OR NEW YORKERS WANTING A GET-AWAY. INCLUDES UTILITIES, GROUNDS CARE, TRASH AND SNOW REMOVAL. 5 BEDROOMS, 3 BATHS, LIVING ROOM WITH DEEP STONE FIREPLACE WITH GREAT DRAW, DINING ROOM SEATING 8 TO 10, TRAY-CEILINGED FAMILY ROOM WITH SKYLIGHTS OFF THE EAT-IN KITCHEN LEADING TO THE LARGE DECK OVERLOOKING THE HUGE, 300' DEEP, LEVEL, YARD. HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT, SCREENED PORCH AND CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING. FULLY EQUIPPED WITH LINENS, DISHES, CUTLERY AND COOKWARE. NEWER STAINLESS APPLIANCES. FIRST-FLOOR LAUNDRY ROOM. A VERY WARM AND FRIENDLY HOME! WALK TO THE SCHOOL, TOWN, TRAIN AND NEARBY COVE FOR FISHING, KAYAKING, SAILING & DUCK FEEDING. BIKE TO THE BEACH. IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY. OWNER RETAINS SEPARATE STUDIO APARTMENT. MORE PHOTOGRAPHS EMAILED UPON REQUEST. PLEASE CALL OR TEXT JIM AT 203-912-4078. OR EMAIL JFOOTE@MINDSPRING.COM.
- 3500 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Dishes & Utensils:
Lots of dishes and glassware, even fine china. Every conceivable utensil I believe. Professional level equipment, mixer, blender, food processor, four-slot toaster, coffee grinder, & 12 cup brewer. ...moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- You can walk to Tomac Cove from my house in five minutes. There you can launch a kayak, sunfish or dingy. You can also feed the ducks, swans and geese and fish for flounder, snappers, blackfish and, on occasion, blues and stripers. I used to keep my boat on a mooring in the cove. Greenwich Point Park is a short bike ride from my house. You'll find a great beach with life guards and two concession stands. With a permit you can take clams, oysters, and mussels. You can also fish for large blues and stripers, take sailing lessons, picnic, wind sail, and jog or bike ride....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 4 - May 31, 2014
30 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates may be adjusted according to the number of occupants and the length of stay.
- Taxes Included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Westchester Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Train: Metro North at 0.6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I95 at 0.8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Greenwich Point Beach at 1.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mackenzies at 0.7 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Greenwich Town Public Golf Course at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Beach House at 0.5 Miles
About the owner: The owner is also a real estate broker.
- Primary: 203-912-4078
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 01, 2013