Gorgeous Summer Weather & Fall Leaves
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5-14 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Toxaway cabin description
Located in gated community in a beautiful area in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Lake Toxaway, North Carolina
- 400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full size tub and shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Rafting
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Lake Toxaway is a beautiful mountain resort area just a short distance from Sapphire Valley Ski Resort, beautiful Cashiers with great antique shops, boutiques & fine dining. In nearby Brevard, Hendersonville & Highlands, you will find plenty of activities for all ages and for the entire family including cinema, live theatre, street dances, swimming in mountain streams, waterfall viewing, state and national parks, festivals, library, banking, fitness center and great shopping and restaurants in a beautiful small town. You will be minutes from scenic drives on the Blue Ridge Mountain Pakrway and 45 minutes from Asheville, NC where you must tour Biltmore Estates & Winery, lunch at Grove Park Inn and the very interesting River Arts District (RAD) in downtown Asheville. There is a Casino in nearby Cherokee and whitewater rafting in Bryson City. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
14 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $75 Nightly; 15 nights or more: $66 Nightly
|WINTER/SPRING OFF SEASON
Nov 1 - May 15
5 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $40 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
2 week minimum stay
25% Deposit to secure reservation with full refund 60+ days in advance, fifty-percent refund 30-59 days and zero refund 29 days or less.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$75 Cleaning Fee and $75 Small Pet Fee plus applicable taxes
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Asheville, NC at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Sapphire Valley, NC at 9 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cashiers, NC at 15 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Brown Trout at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Gary and Pam Winchester live in the Tampa Bay, Florida area and Lake Toxaway, NC. They first purchased this property in 2008 and fell in love with the area. So, they purchased a home a short drive away. They kept this property to share the area with new and former friends and family at a reasonable rate! We hope you will join us and fall in love with Lake Toxaway as we did!
Why the Owner Chose Lake Toxaway:
Come enjoy this unique reasonably priced mountain getaway in a gated community near tons of fun and excellent shopping and dining.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
250 Waterfalls in county!
- Primary: 8137855916
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of porch and parking area
Front view of property
Flat screen TV and DVD player
Loft area fun for kids w/blow up mattress & linens provided
Kitchen area fully stocked with full size appliances
Large porch area overlooking mountains. Great place to have family meals!
Colorful leaves in the FALL!!!
As you enter Westridge, the specific area of Lake Toxaway where we are!
Nearby Whitewater Falls....just 10 miles away.
Beautiful summer Rhododendron blooms
Looking Glass Falls is a must see in nearby Brevard area
View as you enter property
Living area with beautiful view
Comfortable queen size bed in bedroom
View of dining area from living room
Bathroom with shower and full size tub
Butterfly garden and fountain in view from porch
Nearby Pretty Place is a must see!
Pam and Gary at a beautiful overlook area a short drive away!
This area famous for delicious apples. Apple Festival in nearby Hendersonville
Sliding Rock in nearby Brevard area a 'must do' for kids and young at heart!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, August 16, 2013