Lovely Retreat-Charming Design/Gated Centrally Located Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Spacious and lovely home away from home. My former residence is nicely furnished and available for your next visit. Decorated in a rich contemporary palette, it is a perfect place to be comfortable.
One master suite with a King size bed opens to a large outdoor patio. The second bedroom,with 2 singles, is also large with a full bath. The entire home has atriums surrounding the living space making for nice natural light.
The well-kept neighborhood is a contained enclave of quiet and serentiy. The community pool and jacuzzi are steps away from your front door. Fully appointed with laundry, housewares, wifi, and cable. Fresh linens included.
Close to Broadway with easy access to buses, the mall, restaurants, downtown, U of A and the air force base.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- This home can be great for a couple exploring Tucson and all its art/culture. It is only 10 min from downtown which has lively art festivals/live music venues, etc. This home is also great for a Professor/student needing to be near University of AZ but yet a little away---7 mins. Great place to walk around neighborhood and admire pretty lawns or take a short walk to a restaurant. We are a cozy community of 50 homes. ...moreless
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Roller Blading
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- UA is only bike ride away or 3 miles. We have Best Hospitals 5 mins away. UMC is 10 mins away. Restaurants 1 mile walking or less. We have SAbino Canyon paved walking through canyon --15 mins driving. U of A 10 mins driving. Airport 20 mins driving. It is a SUPER GREAT location to go on Either Direction...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more $99 nightly
Additional information about rental rates
The cleaning fee of $100 applies. The deposit can be waived for a insurance offered through this site at $49. Thanks!
- Cleaning Fee: $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Taxes Not included
There is no refund if cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival. The home rules are quiet times 9pm to 9 am. No removal of any type of items. Take out garbage/can to curve. Place alllinenes in washer; all towels in top of washer. No partys or additional guests allowed. No pets. NO SMOKING. Turn OFF all lights, AC and/or heater. triple check gas stove is off. lock all doors and place safety bar on sliding doors. Don't touch piano if not a professional. Treat better than a Hotel room. Thank you!
You can cancel, but you will not receive a refund.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
- Nearest Airport: Tucson International Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-10 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Rocky Point at 240 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Macaroni Grill, Chillys, Sirvezas, PitaJungle at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Public Course. Lowes Ventana is BEST but 8 mile! at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Thai at Chars--Walking 10 minutes at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Professional. busy working woman, I love to travel and attend live performances, sporting events and go to museums. Sorry I am pet allergic so that is why I don't let them stay in the home.
Why the Owner Chose Other Tucson Properties:
I love the set up. Super Charming open plan with two master suites super private; lovely atriums where i have plants visible from every where inside my home. Gated Community. Very quiet and safe neighborhood. All lawns well kept by our HOA. Great location where i can go north, west, south or more East. Love to travel & airport is sooo close but yet far. The aviation highway gets me there in less than 20 mins. Put your GPS on!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The huge fireplace is also lovely. The gas stove is a must. The home keeps cool in summer and warm in winter. I redid ALL floors and added a huge garden tub. I love neighbors watch over my home but keep private. MiniGrand Piano; full equipped kitchen, hot spa/pool 100 feet away. 2 car-garage-enclosed/attached
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 12, 2013