Lovely Retreat-Charming Design/Gated Centrally Located Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Tucson Properties house description
Spacious and lovely home away from home. My former residence is nicely furnished and available for your next visit. Decorated in a rich contemporary palette, it is a perfect place to be comfortable.
One master suite with a King size bed opens to a large outdoor patio. The second bedroom,with 2 singles, is also large with a full bath. The entire home has atriums surrounding the living space making for nice natural light.
The well-kept neighborhood is a contained enclave of quiet and serenity. The community pool and jaccuzzi are steps away from your front door. Fully appointed with laundry, housewares, wifi, and cable. Fresh linens included.
Close to Broadway with easy access to buses, the mall, restaurants, downtown, U of A and the air force base.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- This home can be great for a couple exploring Tucson and all its art/culture. It is only 10 min from downtown which has lively art festivals/live music venues, etc. This home is also great for a Professor/student needing to be near University of AZ but yet a little away---7 mins. Great place to walk around neighborhood and admire pretty lawns or take a short walk to a restaurant. We are a cozy community of 50 homes. ...moreless
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- ParkPlaceMall is 5 mins by car. UA is only bike ride away or 3 miles. We have Best Hospitals 5 mins away. UMC is 10 mins away. Restaurants 1 mile walking or less. We have SAbino Canyon paved walking through canyon --15 mins driving. U of A 10 mins driving. Airport 20 mins driving. It is a SUPER GREAT location to go on Either Direction...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 22 - Jan 19, 2014
4 night min stay
Jan 20 - Feb 20, 2014
7 night min stay
Feb 21 - May 11, 2014
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
This is a 1500 sq ft home with a huge/roomie car garage. Additional parking by pool area.
The cleaning fee of $100 applies at all times. There is No cleaning service during your stay. The deposit can be waived for a insurance offered through this site at $49. Thanks!
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Cleaning Fee: $100
- Taxes Included
You can cancel, but you will not receive a refund.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Tucson International Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-10 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Rocky Point at 240 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Macaroni Grill, Chillys, Sirvezas, PitaJungle at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Public Course. Lowes Ventana is BEST but 8 mile! at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Thai at Chars--Walking 10 minutes at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Professional. busy working woman, I love to travel and attend live performances, sporting events and go to museums. Sorry I am pet allergic so that is why I don't let them stay in the home.
Why the Owner Chose Other Tucson Properties:
I love the set up. Super Charming open plan with two master suites super private; lovely atriums where i have plants visible from every where inside my home. Gated Community. Very quiet and safe neighborhood. All lawns well kept by our HOA. Great location where i can go north, west, south or more East. Love to travel & airport is sooo close but yet far. The aviation highway gets me there in less than 20 mins. Put your GPS on!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The huge fireplace is also lovely. The gas stove is a must. The home keeps cool in summer and warm in winter. I redid ALL floors and added a huge garden tub. I love neighbors watch over my home but keep private. MiniGrand Piano; full equipped kitchen, hot spa/pool 100 feet away. 2 car-garage-enclosed/attached
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!