Family-Friendly House W/ Private Pool in a Tropical Paradise
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cocles villa description
Casa Amarilla is one of two houses for rent on one property, Villa Aurora.
Casa Amarilla holds 12 people.
Casa del Rio (vrbo.com/490973) holds 9 people.
V.A. total holds 21 people.
In Villa Aurora your group will find the ideal temporary home while you explore the magnificent beaches, rainforests, and vibrant culture of Costa Rica’s Caribbean region.
Within walking distance you have beautiful Cocles beach, a grocery store, as well as great cafes and restaurants.
In your downtime enjoy the swimming pool and shaded rancho, perfect for chilling out on hot days listening to the many sounds of the rainforest.
Casa Amarilla has four air conditioned rooms for 12 people – there is a quadruple with a full bathroom, a triple with full BR, and two doubles sharing a full BR.
The octagonal house has a beautiful high ceiling above a central table, bar, and modern kitchen. Feel at home in your air-conditioned tv room with digital cable and DVD player. A corner balcony offers stunning wraparound views. Animal spotting galore. It is a great place to enjoy meals, play a board game, read a book, or just sit and watch the Iguanas, monkeys, sloths, toucans, and hummingbirds.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Smoking Allowed:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- 3 full bathrooms.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- The southern Carribean coast of magnificent Costa Rica offers a stunning rainforest and beach setting, and vibrant local culture. It's different from the country's Pacific coast. The smaller scale of development means a fuller experience of the surrounding jungle. This means wildlife: charismatic animals (like sloths, monkeys, tucans, iguanas, etc.) as well as a great variety of exotic insects. It will be a test for any squeamish visitors. That said, with our combination of riverside jungle and our location in the unique town of Cocles, few guests have left us complaining about the bugs. Amenities within walking distance include restaurants, cafes, bars, a spa, a long, beautiful beach. With a car you can further explore the area, like national parks near the historical town of Cahuita; the rugged natural reserve at the end of the road in Manzanillo; the kekoldi reserve for the Bribri indiginous group; numerous botanical gardens, chocolate farms, a chocolate museum(!). There's also world class surf breaks, stunning snorkel and dive spots offshore, and plenty of friendly, laid-back people. Whether you're a return visitor to the region, or planning on your first trip to the right side of Costa Rica, you'll find in Villa Aurora the ideal vacation home....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
|Chrismas an New years
Dec 19 - Jan 2
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
River House (4 BR/2 BA)... 180 / night
Yellow House (4 BR/3 BA)... 200 / night
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Limon at 100 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 1992
- Primary: +506 88239450
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Agave plants in lush garden surrounding Casa Amarilla
Clean downstairs bathroom, Casa Amarilla
Upstairs living room w/ AC and cable TV, Casa Amarilla
Upstairs bathroom #1, Casa Amarilla
Bedroom 4, Casa Amarilla
Lazy Cocles River
Front view of Casa Amarilla. Cars can be parked on ground level.
Downstairs bedroom, Casa Amarilla
Entrance to Casa Amarilla
Ustairs living room, Casa Amarilla
Bedroom 3, Casa Amarilla
Lawn between Casa Amarilla and Casa del Rio
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, November 22, 2013