Golfer's Paradise/Beachcomber's Delight
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Englewood house description
You will not be disappointed when you stay at this beautiful and relaxing home. Upon entering into the home you have a feel of open and airiness, yet of complete comfort. The bright living room is very large and has a 10 foot wide opening onto an expansive lanai featuring a 33 foot wall of glass that opens to let a breeze through while enjoying the semi-private view of the golf course. The bedrooms are large and each have their own en-suite bathroom. The bright galley-style kitchen is set up with everything you might need to prepare a meal while the dining area is large enough to comfortably seat six. If you prefer morning coffee and the view of the sun rising and peering through the trees you may enjoy the dining area on the lanai. The master bedroom opens onto the lanai by a seating area perfect for a quiet evening with a good book.
The amenities of this private community are also something you will appreciate. Walk right out your back door onto the first hole and play a round of golf. If you prefer using a golf cart you can rent one within a minute’s walk from the Pro Shop and swing back home to get your clubs. If swimming or lounging by the pool is your preference walk one to two minutes north to the beautiful temperature controlled swimming pool. Don’t forget the sunscreen! And for those who want to spoil themselves even further, the Club House offers lunch and dinner at reasonable prices….just steps away. No designated driver needed here!
Beach-goers will have options of several area beaches; the closest being a four mile easy drive. So whether you prefer to stay home and enjoy total relaxation or head to the beach to play in the sand and maybe spot a dolphin or two, this home would be ideal for you.
- 1517 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Both bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Course View:
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- This home is located within a golf community complete with 18-hole scenic golf course, swimming pool, tennis courts, pro shop, and club house with complete restaurant. All within a short walking distance from your back door! While staying at this home you may never feel the need to go anywhere else.....except the beach of course. This home is just minutes from several beaches (4-5 miles). The location of this home also offers convenience to shopping, unique dining, and entertainment. Groceries, daily shopping needs, and several chain restaurants are also within three miles. Convenient for independent fishing or fishing excursions, boat/wave runner/canoe/kayak rentals. The Englewood/Venice area also has several beautiful golf courses nearby. If you are looking for amusement parks Busch Gardens is located in Tampa; a one hour’s drive. Lowery Park Zoo and Florida Aquarium are also located in Tampa. Orlando, which is a two hour’s drive, offers four Walt Disney Parks, Sea World, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. For the shoppers visiting our area there are two Outlet Malls less than an hour away; one in Ellenton and one in Ft. Myers. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Discounts: 90 nights or more: $60 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
***The rate for this home is $600/wk., $86.00/day.
Security deposit due within five days of reservation/contract and refundable within seven days post-departure. Balance of fees due 45 days prior to arrival.
Monthly guests may be required to pay 30% of rental fees 90 days prior to arrival with balance due 45 days prior to arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$400 security deposit.
$75.00 one time cleaning fee.
7% sales tax.
5% tourism tax.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: SRQ, Sarasota International Airport at 31 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: SR776; Englewood Rd. at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Manasota Beach on Manasota Key at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Club House on Location at Englewood
- Nearest Golf: On Location. Home is on First Hole. at Englewood
- Nearest Restaurant: Club House on Location at Englewood
Year Purchased: 2012
This home, with its large rooms, is bright, open, and airy. Its oversized lanai is completely enclose with sliding glass doors that open to the feeling of being outdoors. The setting is very relaxing yet has so much to offer.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This home offers many conveniences than an ordinary home in Englewood. It gives the feel of resort/country club living but with the privacy of a private home. Its location is positioned within a very short walking distance from your backdoor to the first hole, pro shop, club house, restaurant, tennis courts, and swimming pool. This proximity is not apparent from the home as the landscape offers views of foliage and the distance is enough that you don’t hear the activity.
- Primary: 941-882-3045
- Secondary: +1 941-270-1926
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large living room opens to expansive lanai.
Large dining area off of kitchen has seating for six.
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom opens to seating group on lanai.
Over-sized lanai with view of golf course through the trees. A view with privacy
Open the glass doors and dine in this airy lanai or enjoy morning coffee.
Lanai on backside of house. Open to allow light but with moderate privacy.
The 'first hole' is right out your back door. It doesn't get any better!!
Common areas, such as this one next to the pool, contain unique landscape.
The pool maintained at 85 degres year-round is a minute walk from your back door
Club House, restaurant, and Pro Shop are just a minute walk up a scenic path.
Living room offers very comfortable furniture.
Living room is open to dining area. Kitchen is situated to left of dining room.
Foyer as seen from living room sofa.
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and television.
Large lanai adds to the living space with additional seating group.
The glass doors of the lanai slide open on every side to enjoy the breeze.
Front view of home in gated golf community.
The swimming pool overlooks this lake; home to turtles, fish and water birds.
Golfers and nature seekers use this bridge to cross at a narrowing of the lake.
Large pool overlooking lake and beautiful parkway is a convenient minutes walk.
This beach on Manasota Key is less than 4 miles. The area has several beaches.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013