Waterfront Studio Apartment in Downtown Victoria, Bc
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Victoria studio description
Are you ready for a new kind of vacation experience, independent of tiny and/or pricey hotel rooms?
Do you enjoy the full comforts of a home while traveling, only steps away from the water, right in the middle of the most vibrant, exciting part of Victoria, BC?
Please explore all this modern, warm, impeccably clean studio can offer you. This is our personal part-time home as well as it can be yours, so no attention to detail has been spared.
Mermaid Wharf is a modern steel and concrete building with excellent building safety, and a waterfront location second to none in Victoria.
The studio comes fully equipped to be your home away from home...
- fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- full size fridge / freezer
- coffe maker
- full size stove and oven
- en-suite washer/dryer combo
- linens and towels included
- flat screen 720p HDTV with Boxee internet device, delivering unlimited movies and shows via Netflix
- high speed wireless and wired internet
- DVD player
- unlimited phone calls within Canada and U.S.
- gas fireplace
- queen size bed with pillow top mattress
- custom maple furnishings providing an incredible amount of storage space
- private south facing patio with furnishings (May to Oct. only)
- complementary bicycles to explore the city
- reasonably priced pay parking right beside the building
- On floor 1
- 490 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Not Suitable For Children
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
Located only steps from Victoria's Inner Harbour. Harbour Ferry stop and a marina with access to kayak rentals are right at the front door. Explore the scenic Gorge Waterway and much more !...moreless
- Water View
- Car Not Necessary
- Deepsea Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- These are just some of the many activities you can access within just a short stroll from the studio: Whale and wildlife watching Sightseeing tours Exploring historic sites Great shopping for eclectic to designer tastes Harbour ferry cruises Museums, galleries, theaters and festivals Kayaking rentals and guided tours Sailing charters While your studio has its own fully equipped gourmet kitchen, you may at times wish to experience the incredibly diverse food scene of Victoria. With over 100 dining establishments within an easy 15 minute stroll, ranging from fast casual to high end fine dining, and representing most of the world's ethnic groups, Downtown Victoria will not disappoint. You may find the following links useful in planning your Victoria dining experience: Urbanspoon.com - EatDrinkVictoria.com The following are some of our personal favourites, and come highly recommended: John's Place - A true Victoria institution, and featured on Canada's Food Network, John's Place is a great place at any time of the day, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Located just 3 blocks east of Mermaid Wharf The Noodle Box - Another Victoria original, The Noodle Box has redefined casual Asian Cuisine for us with its focus on freshness, flavour and presentation, at very reasonable prices. Located just 2 blocks from the Studio Cactus Club Cafe - BC owned and operated, Cactus Club Cafe offers casual Fine Dining with a vibrant atmosphere, right in the center of the Victoria entertainment district. With a menu designed by Canada's first Iron Chef Rob Feenie you are guaranteed an outstanding dining experience. Located just 4 blocks from Mermaid Wharf Afternoon Tea at the Empress Hotel - Take in this more than a century old tradition in the Tea Lobby of the Empress Hotel. A quintessential Victoria experience in historic surroundings that will remain memorable for years to come. Only 3 blocks from Mermaid Wharf on the Inner Harbour Visit the Tourism Victoria web site for a full, current listing of events - Transit service: Victoria Public Transit - Getting around Victoria Harbour: Victoria Harbour Ferry and Tours - Taxi Services: Victoria Taxi - Yellow Cab of Victoria - Ferry Services: BC Ferries - Coho Ferries (to U.S.) - Air Travel: Victoria International Airport - Harbour Air Seaplanes - Bus Travel: TofinoBus - Take a scenic bus tour to the wild West Coast to Tofino or Ucluelet - Kayak rentals: Ocean River Adventures Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have, we would be pleased to assist....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 60 nights or more: C$52 Nightly
Oct 31 - Dec 23
4 night min stay
|Christmas / Holiday
Dec 24 - Jan 2
5 night min stay
Jan 3 - May 31
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We will be personally present at check in to make you familiar with all aspects of the studio and the building, and to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
Maximum occupancy 2
Suite is non-smoking.
Sorry, no pets due to allergy concerns of other guests.
Your suite is cleaned and ready for occupancy upon your arrival.
Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 10 a.m.
We accept payments by Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card or American Express via PayPal, or if you have a Canadian bank account, payment can be made using Interac Email money transfer.
Rates quoted in Canadian funds
Payment terms are 50% deposit at time of booking. Full payment 60 days prior to occupancy.
Cancellation penalties apply, please refer to our Cancellation Policy on our web site
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Building uses magnetic key fobs for entry and elevator for security purposes. Please note that a $40.- service fee will be charged for lost or misplaced key fobs.
First and last cleaning are included in the rental price.
$500.- refundable damage deposit is is due upon occupancy.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Victoria YYJ at 15 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Coho Ferry at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Island Highway at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Beacon Hill Park at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Many at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cedar Hill Golf Course at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: As the owners of this studio we have lived in BC for the past 20 years, and have been residents of Nanoose Bay on Vancouver Island for the past 6 years. Please allow us to make your stay in Victoria a truly outstanding experience. We will be welcoming you personally to the studio on arrival day so we can introduce you to the studio, the building, and to the city. And we are always just a phone call away in case you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy your vacation in Victoria !
Why the Owner Chose Victoria:
Victoria, BC is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Canada, if not North America. An incredible cultural diversity combined with an unbeatable geographic location make this a vacation spot you will not forget. Big city amenities with a small town feel, Victoria is sure not to disappoint !
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
You step out the front door and are right in the middle of a myriad of activities - no car required ! Just immerse yourself !
Links to more information:
Bright and airy, south facing, with a private patio in beautiful landscaping
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
Comfortable queen-size bed with pillow-top mattress
In-suite washer and dryer
Gas fireplace...not that it's needed in Summer
Complementary bicycles are the perfect way to get around town...no car needed
Front entrance of the Mermaid Wharf Condo building
View out to the private, south facing patio
View of the Inner Harbour from the private walkway along the building
Kayak rentals right at your front door...
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013