House Featured in Both De Today & De Beach Life Mag!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Fenwick Island estate description
This estate home is offered for a limited number of weeks. It is spacious and elegant as shown in Delaware Beach Life Mag and the Best of Delaware Today. The home offers numerous amenities, including an elevator that services every floor, 5 Flat screen Tv's (incl. one in the MB), commercial quality kitchen appliances, subzero refrig, miele gas cooktop, warming drawer, exercise room with free weights and elliptical, two outdoor showers, gas grill, hot tub and so much more ---The pictures say it all---beach or bay views from every room!
- 4400 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Services all 3 levels
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Master Bedroom is set up as a private enclave with the bedroom including a King pillow top bed with Flat screen TV, DVD and satellite as well as a new bathroom with a large shower and soaking tub and separate sitting area which has a flat screen and DVD. A private deck is located off the sitting area. The bedrooms on the second level have all been professionally decorated. All contain ceiling fans & custom tile floors. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- This home has been professionally decorated and the owner maintains it impeccably. It features an inverted floor plan such that the main living area is on the top floor. The home has wrap around decks on the upper two levels and is serviced by an elevator. The home offers incredible views of the ocean and bay. It is very large and able to accommodate the allowable number of renters (10) quite comfortably. Every amenity has been included to make your stay more enjoyable from wifi throughout, to beach chairs and more! ...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Duty Free Shops
- Outlet Shopping
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Apr 1 - Jun 29
7 night min stay
Jun 30 - Sep 7
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
If the rental is canceled 30 days or more in advance of rental period there is a $50 cancellation fee. We will realist the rental and attempt to recent. No additional fee is due once reoriented and deposit will be refunded. If unable to recent the owner has the option to retain rental deposit.
One half of rental rate is due upon making a reservation. All payments must be made 30 days prior to the rental. Late fees may apply if rent is not received prior to 30 days of rental. The damage/security fee is fully refundable within 14 days and is $500.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
All taxes are included. A non-refundable cleaning fee of $200 is required. Linens can be provided for $185 per rental.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Salisbury md at 25 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Cape may lewes at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Wilmington de at 75 Miles
Facing the Ocean
Coral Bedroom-2 twins
Exercise Room with Hot Tub
Living Room with Fireplace and Outside Deck
Master Bedroom Sitting Area with Flat Screen & DVD
Master Bath with Flat Screen
Rear of Home overlooking Bay
View from Back Deck
Breakfast nook-View of Ocean & Dunes
Dining Area/Bay Views
Blue water Bedroom with Q bed and outside Private Deck on Bay
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013