At the Apex of Everything Good with Peace, Privacy and Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes estate description
This comfortable home with a Santa Ynez River rock fireplace has a 12' x 40' swimming pool and spa usable bet. May 1st and Nov. 1st. There is also a wood stove heated sauna. A very delighful aspect of this property is being away from city noise and distractions, and being in touch with Nature.
No car exhaust, no litter, just a beautiful walking trail featuring views over the city, ocean and islands, can be accessed at the back of the property.
- 2800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- The pool-side bedroom has a queen-size bed, plenty of bookshelves and is located near the swimming pool. This bedroom is so special because the roof of the pool room opens so when reclining in bed at night, the occupants of the bed are bathed in moon and star light as well as mountain fresh air!...moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- The Master Bedroom Bath Room has an outstanding Mexican tiled sink and shower. The private shower area is accessed by two steps down with no shower curtain necessary. For more fun, try the bidet! The view includes the private MBR patio, and an expanisive view of the canyon and sky above. ...moreless
Kitchen & Dining
Corion counters, built-in maple blocks on either side of the stove, plenty of cabinets, a dishwasher, stove and fridge are all part of the basic features. The kitchen affords views of the pool. ...moreless
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Wood Stove:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Hot Tub:
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Jan 1 - Dec 30
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
I am open and available for helping stage events, price changes according to event and # of guests. I am VERY experienced and willing to accommodate requests.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning and business taxes.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Santa Barbara at 12 Miles
- Nearest Train: Downtown Santa Barbara at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 154/San Marcos Pass at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Cold Spring Tavern at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: San Marcos Golf Course at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Cold Spring Tavern at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 1976
About the owner: I am from Portland, Oregon, a graduate of both SBCC and UCSB, mother, grandmother, Realtor, who enjoys reading vociferously all informational books, music of all genres, world travel (having now visited 43 countries, all 50 states and 8 Canadian Provinces, plus certain parts of the world repeatedly. I have no pets due to a greater desire to continue traveling.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
We have entertained and enjoyed visitors from all over the world and would look forward to many new friendships.
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
The unique benefits are undoubtedly the fresh, clean air, the peace and privacy of this location as well as the ease with accessing the local recreational areas along with all that both Santa Barbara and all the Santa Ynez Valley offers.
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
swimming pool room
south view including guesthouse
alcove off swimming pool room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 13, 2013