Oceanfront, 3 Bedroom Home in Las Gaviotas
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Las Gaviotas house description
Beautiful Oceanfront, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, home in Las Gaviotas. Ideal for family of six or 2 to 3 couples.
Accommodations: Oceanfront home, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
WELCOME TO PARADISE IN LAS GAVIOTAS:
Reminiscent of a small Mediterranean village, LAS GAVIOTAS is a beautiful private Oceanfront gated community of cobblestone streets on one of the most picturesque stretches of coastline in all of Baja California.
Come and see for yourself, the minute you enter through the gate the beauty of this wonderful community will capture your heart for ever!. 'Casa de Mama' is perfect for a romantic, family or any other get-away vacation that is only 30 minutes south of the border. The year round moderate climate allows the perfect get-away for any season.
WORLD CLASS SURFING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!!!
Do you like to surf? The surfing at Las Gaviotas is considered one of the best surf breaks in Northern Baja & Southern California. The peak breaks both right and left. You will never find our beach to be over crowded since it is a private beach. Enjoy the view of the waves while enjoying your morning coffee on your private patio, then grab your board and be surfing in seconds!
Our home is conveniently located directly at the oceans edge.
GOLF IN BAJA AT IT'S FINEST!!!
Located within 20 minutes are two world class Golf Courses-Baja Mar & Real Del Mar. Enjoy your game with stunning views of the Blue Pacific waters.
''PUERTO NUEVO'' THE BEST KNOWN LOBSTER VILLAGE is just 5 minutes away. Located approximately 2 miles from the gates of Las Gaviotas. On a beautiful day, you may want to consider dinning at any one of the wonderful restaurants this famous Village has to offer. Not only you will find the best fresh lobster but also the best fresh salsa, guacamole, hand made flour and corn tortillas and so much more!!!. If you prefer Italian, American, Steak house, Sushi, Chinese, or French no problem, we gladly provide you with a list of these many other wonderful restaurants.
Come and tour the beautiful Valle De Guadalupe wine Country located about 30 minutes from Las Gaviotas. Within the proximity you will also find an Amusement Park that includes many types of entertainment from swimming pools to boat paddling, Picnicking and a Zoo.
DO YOU FEEL LIKE JUST RELAXING IN THE SUN?
No, problem. Las Gaviotas offers an Olympic size pool, over sized Jacuzzi, great surfing, beach combing, beach Volleyball, Shuffleboard, Tennis, Miniature Golf and Children's Park all on site.
LOOK NO MORE!!!
IN COMPARISON, THIS OCEAN FRONT HOME IS YOUR BEST VALUE, BETTER THAN PAYING FOR A HOTEL AND IS LOCATED IN THE BEST KNOWN OCEAN FRONT PRIVATE AND GUARDED COMMUNITY AROUND!. The home is CHARMING WITH STUNNING VIEWS!. Home is priced reasonably, and only steps from the ocean! It has a huge private patio perfect for viewing beautiful sunsets, enjoying your morning cup of coffee, people surfing, lounging, dining, barbecues, or a cold Margarita and sooo much more!.
PLEASE NOTE: LAS GAVIOTAS has rules and regulations that are here for your own safety and enjoyment.
ALL INQUIRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THIS AD. YOU WILL RECEIVE A REPLY BACK ASAP. FEEL FREE TO CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS. THANK YOU & HAPPY RENTAL. :)
Refund Policy: any request for refund for money paid or cancellation, will only take place IF home is able to be re-rented for same dates and same price by the next renter - less $200 processing fee.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Las Gaviotas is the 'Crown Jewel' of developments in Baja California. Community as all amenties to make a vacation a wonderful get-way. Home is 'Oceanfront' living at its finest. Refunds - any request for refund for money paid or cancellation, will only take place IF home is able to be re-rented for same dates and same price by the next renter - less $200 processing fee....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- 'Casa de Mama' - Ocean Front home, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, maximum occupancy 6 persons in Las Gaviotas. Location: Las Gaviotas, Rosarito Beach, Baja California Norte, Mexico (6 miles South of Rosarito Beach on kilometer #41) View Map WELCOME TO LAS GAVIOTAS ! For those who have never visited our beautiful community, you will be amazed. Las Gaviotas is one of the oldest developments in Northern Baja – and is considered the ‘Crown Jewel’ or/ ‘Hidden Diamond’, of developments in Northern Baja. Our community was first developed by well-known builders from San Francisco in 1972. Our little ‘Village-by-the-Sea’ was developed so every guest would experience a wonderful ocean view from the home they were staying in. Las Gaviotas was advertised in many of the California newspapers and the developers would ‘fly in’ potential clients, and ‘wine and dine’ them, hoping they too would visualize the beauty of this area. High powered executives, ‘the mover and shakers’ along with ‘movie and film stars’ alike – began to ‘fall-in-love’ with this village (which you will too). Las Gaviotas captures the very essence of one of those ‘Mediterranean Villages’ found in Italy or Spain. Homes are painted in shades of white and capped with red-tile roofs. Las Gaviotas is built along the Pacific Coastline providing a ‘private 24 hour gated and secured community’ with all kinds of amenities such as an Olympic size swimming pool, large community Jacuzzi, brand new Tennis Court, Shuffle Board Court, children’s park and putting golf green, sandy beach volley ball court, community board walk for our walkers, to name just a ‘few amenities’. Many of our guests declare: Las Gaviotas is similar to La Jolla or Laguna Beach coastline in California – but with a ‘Spanish or Mexican Colonial twist’. Do you Surf? Las Gaviotas has captured the #1 location for people who enjoy surfing. It is known as having one of the best ‘Surf Breaks’ in either California or/ Northern Baja. ‘Romance’ – visitors often come to our little 'Village-By-The-Sea’ for a romantic get-a-way. Las Gaviotas is only minutes from some of the best cuisine available in Mexico – lobster, sea-food, steaks and even ‘local tacos’ from Yaqui’s - can be enjoyed by all guests. The money exchange is U.S. dollars – so bring small denominations, but don’t expect to use a U.S. credit card. Taxis are available normally for one dollar a person. Bring your computer, as Las Gaviotas is also wired for Wi-Fi at the community clubhouse and activity center. CLIMATE - the year around climate is similar to San Diego, CA – (known as the best in the world) with many of the U.S Americans living full-time in Baja (40,000), considering this only a 'hop-skip-and-jump' ride to the San Diego airport. The minute you enter through the gates, the beauty of this wonderful 'Village by the Sea' will capture your heart forever! GOLF - bring your golf clubs as Baja Mar, only a 45 minute drive south of Las Gaviotas, rivals the ‘Pebble Beach’ course along the ‘Pacific Ocean’ here in Mexico. SHOPPING & WINE - all kinds of ‘tourists shops’ for our guests AND the Baja ‘Wine Country’ rivals Napa Valley in California. Come sip your favorite drink and sit out on one of our many balcony’s – remembering why ‘Mexico is the best bargain for the dollar' for California travelers. This home, along with many others, is managed by ‘Baja Rob’ – and if you choose on VRBO one of the homes managed by Rob Cromwell, you will be guaranteed your stay will be in one of the best homes available in Las Gaviotas. If you don’t find a home available for the date you wish to stay, contact me anyway, and I will direct you to a very nice home to make sure your stay is most enjoyable. I represent and offer to you small two bedroom casitas to beautiful homes on the ‘Oceanfront’ or/ even the ‘only castle’ found in Las Gaviotas. Each of the homes I represent guarantees you one of the ‘best stays’ in Las Gaviotas at the best price available. Thank you again for considering Las Gaviotas for your next vacation! Let me host your next stay in Baja! Rob Cromwell at firstname.lastname@example.org ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Love this little piece of Mexico paradise. The ocean waves lulled us to sleep nightly and the sunsets were breathtaking. The guards made nightly rounds and we felt totally safe in this gated community.
- Guest Tired nurse (Dana point)
- Date of stay 02/14/13
- Review Submitted 03/09/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refunds - any request for refund for money paid or cancellation, will only take place IF home is able to be re-rented for same dates and same price by the next renter - less $200 processing fee.
- Taxes Not included
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Why Las Gaviotas:
Las Gaviotas is the 'Crown Jewel' of developments in Baja California. This 3 bedroom, oceanfront home is only steps to the water. Very scenic and peaceful setting. Hear the sounds of the crashing waves from inside the home.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This is a wonderful 'family oriented' community with a number of amenities: swimming pool; jacuzzi; shuffleboard court; tennis court; private beach. The 'break' of the waves at this community make it most ideal for surfers.
- Primary: +1 858 775-4602
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Oceanfront home in the 'Crown Jewel' of Baja Developments - Las Gaviotas
View and Patio of 10 Picudas Oeste
View the men fishing off the surf, just steps from the patio.
Fully equiped kitchen with views of the ocean and crashing waves.
Living Room - has large 'L' shape sofa to accomodate all guests.
Master Bedroom has queen bed as well as it's own private bathroom.
Bedroom #3 is also doubles as a TV Den. Sofa converts into queen bed.
Another view of #10 - 'Casa de Mama'
Community swimming pool and clubhouse only a few feet away from 'Casa de Mama'
Las Gaviotas - community of the seagulls
Las Gaviotas - Baja Norte - only a few minutes south of Rosarito Beach.
View looking outdoors from inside this charming home.
Always time for lounging in the sun or shade.
Looking North up the coastline from this oceanfront home.
Dining table seats six persons with availability for 3 at the kitchen bar.
Fireplace in Living Room for the cooler winter evenings.
Bedroom #2 has twin beds to accomodate additional guests.
Plenty of secure parking 'on and off street'.
'Casa de Mama'
'Casa de Mama' - another view
Nothing more beautiful than the evening sunsets from 'Casa de Mama'
Even Santa Clause decides to vacation at 'Casa de Mama' in Las Gaviotas
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 04, 2013