Enjoy Salt Creek Beach, Laguna Beach, Dana Point and More!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Monarch Beach condo description
You will vacation comfortably in this luxurious remodeled condo. Drink up the California sunshine and vacation where the surf is world-class and the area represents all that Southern California has to offer. This condo is centrally located on the beach side of Orange County where all the hot Southern California vacation destinations within reach.
- On floor 3
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Theme Parks
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- When I found this place in 2005, I instantly fell in love thinking...location...location...location! It's a downhill walk to Salt Creek Beach (Monarch Beach) 1.2 miles away along a beautiful pathway through the million dollar homes neighborhood and then long the St. Regis Golf course. It takes about 20 minutes to walk to the beach. The beach is a famous surfing spot but you can also find secluded areas where you feel like the beach is all yours. You are adjacent to the only five star hotel in California, the St. Regis and withing walking distance to The Ritz Carleton. Visit their bar and lounge and feel like royalty. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
|June - SEPT
Jun 1 - Sep 1
7 night min stay
|OCT - MAY
Oct 1 - May 1
7 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Will be worked out upon inquiry follow up
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: John Wayne Airport - SNA at 20.46 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Dana Point/Catalina Explorer at 3.6 Miles
- Nearest Train: METROLINK-San Juan Capistrano at 3.87 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Pacific Coast Hwy at 1.46 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Salt Creek Beach at 1.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Stonehill Tavern at 0.89 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mountain High Ski Resort at 86.14 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Monarch Beach Golf Links - Resort at 1.01 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Brio Tuscany Grill at 1.28 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About: As an East coast girl who left her family and relocated to California 18 years ago, I always wanted to live near the beach. We have had many fun times here enjoying the area and the beach, I am now living 10 miles inland and raising a family. I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I do.
Why Monarch Beach:
Location...location...location! You can walk or drive in any direction and find many Southern California treasures. We have so many memories of our walks to the beach, sunsets, and fun in the surf. Now you can be one of the locals! We hope you experience all the fun in the sun that California living has to bring with many lasting memories to share for a lifetime!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I remodeled this place as I place I would love if I lived there. It's comfortable and fun with all the modern touches. You will love the vibe and the feeling with venetian plastered warm colored walls throughout. The furniture is all brand new and I hope you appreciate all the touches I added over the years with love. Most of all, you will build memories and fun in Southern California with your family and friends in place that feels like a home away from home.
- Primary: +1 949-709-4420
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
view of ocean and golf course - along 15 minute walk to Salt Creek beach
ocean view from condo - front door
living room gas fireplace with fireglass
from living room to dining room
view from deck looking through kitchen
bath room 2
master bedroom bathroom to left - vaulted ceilings and ceiling fan
large walk in closets in both bedrooms
coffee table on deck
little gym on side of pool and jacuzzi on other side of condo
view from condo East
Ocean view jacuzzi 3 minutes walk from condo
living room with gas fireplace and deck entry
view from master bedroom toward front door and bedroom 2 - kitchen to left
view from hallway looking through kitchen
master bedroom and bath
large walk in closets in both bedrooms - other side of closet
long view of deck 3 entrances - living room, kitchen and master bedroom
pool looking from jacuzzi toward gym, bathrooms & clubhouse-condo up stairs to R
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, July 15, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.