VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This beautiful raised ground floor apartment in an original Regency building has been stylishly refurbished to a high standard. It is in a very prestigious street which is quiet but at the same time, seconds from the sea, restaurants and bars and shops. It has a large, spacious living/dining room with a dining table and chairs for six people. There is LCD tv with Freeview, Dvd player, ipod docking station and internet Wifi connection. The quality leather sofa is also a comfortable sofabed which is in front of the attractive original fireplace. The separate self-contained kitchen has a dishwasher, washer/drier, oven, new ceramic hob, microwave, breakfast bar and a host of extras. The attractive stable door leads down steps into the garden. The bathroom has an over-bath tropical rain shower and is mosaic-tiled. The bedroom comfortably fits a king sized bed and has plenty of storage space. It has views to the very pretty west-facing garden with a pergola, table and chairs and many flowering plants.
Please be advised that Brighton is not a car-friendly city and you would be well-advised to come by train if you have the option. Car parking is very scarce and expensive and the slightest transgression of the parking regulations results in a hefty fine. The buses and taxis are plentiful on the other hand !
There are many on-the-doorstep food shops with long opening hours and the apartment benefits from Wifi internet access and an extended range of domestic appliances.
The apartment is suitable for babies but not for toddlers and those up to the age of 10....moreless
Winter 2015/ 2016 Nov 1 - Dec 18, 2015 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit£200
No additional mandatory fees
30 GBP additional cost for the use of the sofabed.
Bed linen and towels
Final clean on departure
Wifi Internet connection
Gas and electricity.
Prices negotiable for longer lets.
A holding deposit of 30% of the total rental value is to be paid at once and the remaining 70% is paid 4 weeks prior to the rental start date.
Payment by bank transfer.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
This pefectly situated apartment enjoys the convenience of shops within 2 minutes walk. Some of the food shops are open 15 hours a day. Buses to the Churchill shopping square pass within 2 minutes walk and take 5 minutes to arrive. The marina, the lanes, Brighton Pier, the aquarium, Brighton Pavillion and many other attractions can be reached in 10 minutes walk. Brighton Conference Centre is also 5 minutes walk or a quick taxi ride. Brighton taxis are plentiful and well-priced and there is a taxi rank within 2 minutes walk.
One can see the sea from the front door and walk to the beach in 3 minutes but the flat is amazingly quiet.
Parking is restricted but there are pay and display bays just outside the door and on the seafront at the end of the street.
Possibility of purchasing permits from the owner for 8 pounds a day. NB These are in a limited supply - first come first served ! Or public carpark information can be supplied.
Other Activities: North Downs 5 miles away. Aquarium in Brighton. Close to Language schools.