Charming Adobe Guest House in Albuquerque's North Valley
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Albuquerque bungalow description
This semi-rural compound situated on two lovely garden-filled acres in Albuquerque's Rio Grande Valley contains a 1200-square-foot adobe guesthouse with two bedrooms and two baths. This building can be rented in its entirety, or the two halves can be rented independently, with one bedroom, bath, kitchenette, and kiva fireplace in each unit. There is an additional 800-square-foot wing of the main house with bedroom, bath, kitchenette, kiva fireplace, and its own entry which can also be rented. Each of the three units has southwestern-beamed ceilings, brick floors, and wifi. The property is an oasis of peace and quiet, safety, and privacy. For additional reviews, go to Adobe and Roses Bed and Breakfast on Trip Advisor.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Live Theater
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Indian Pueblos, especially Acoma Sky City; Sandia Mountains hiking, skiing, and tramway; International Balloon Fiesta, and year-round ballooning; Natural History and Science Museum, with Dyna-Max Theater; Explora Children's Science Museum; Albuquerque History and Art Museum; National Atomic Museum; Indian Pueblo Cultural Center; International Ballooning Museum; National Hispanic Cultural Center; day trips to many attractions and museums in Santa Fe and Los Alamos; Albuquerque Botanic Garden, Zoo, and Aquarium; Bosque del Apache Bird Refuge...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $114 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
The rates quoted above are for the entire 1200-square-foot guesthouse, which contains two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Rates for each half are less.
Rates for the 800-square-foot wing of the main house are also less. This wing contains one bedroom and one bathroom.
Higher rates apply during the Christmas holiday and during the Balloon Fiesta in October.
Please contact the owner for details.
Please contact owner for deposit requirements.
Sorry, we are not set up for credit cards.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Tax: 6.1% on rates above
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Albuquerque Sunport at 13 Miles
- Nearest Train: Albuquerque Depot at 9 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-25 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Sandia Peak Ski Run at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Arroyo del Oso Golf Course at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Farm and Table /El Pinto at 1 Miles
Other bedroom of guesthouse
View of mountains from guesthouse
Yard with chickens
Other side of guesthouse
Pond outside guesthouse
Wing of main house
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 26, 2013