Charming, Newly Renovated, Ossipee Lake Waterfront, Spectacular Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ossipee Lake cottage description
Welcome to Bluffs Cottage a charming newly renovated three bedroom vacation home offers a SPECTACULAR panoramic view of Ossipee Lake. Conveniently located off Route 16 in Ossipee New Hampshire. 30 minutes away from North Conway and all the White Mountain attractions. The cottage is perched on a high bluff that enjoys spectacular sunrises and beach on Lake Ossipee.
Relax with your favorite drink on the large deck or screened porch and enjoy the picturesque view or sit around the fire pit at night and enjoy the stars. Very private setting is quiet and peaceful. You are likely to see loons, ducks and even an eagle out on the lake.
This clean, comfortable and just renovated cottage on Ossipee Lake has three bedrooms, one bath, large screen porch, sleeps seven, enjoyed all the modern amenities of Internet, stereo, 50 inch plasma cable TV, dishwasher, gas stove cooktop, and shower.
Take a short walk to the 800ft sandy Bluffs beach with views of Mount Washington, and Mount Chocoura or continue on to our private beach.
The Indian Mound Golf Club in Ossipee 1.5 miles away. It is a beautiful 18 hole mountain course. Next nearest are about six or so courses in Wolfboro, N. Conway, or Wakefield, NH area's. All about 20 miles away, and offer excellent semi-public courses.
The quaint village of Wolfeboro (America's first vacation resort) on Lake Winnipesaukee is 20 miles South West. Head North 20 miles brings you to the Conway area and it offers an abundance of quality outlet shopping opportunities and restaurants
Owner requires a written agreement, a reservation and security deposit, and cannot rent to anyone under 21 years of age.
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Newly renovated Bathroom.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- If you don’t know where to start in planning a trip to the New Hampshire Lakes Region, the Lakes Region Tourism Association can help! From tax-free shopping to family fun and the outdoors, the Lakes Region has ideas to pack in to your time here. Looking for something different? Contact the Lakes Region Tourism Association to gather ideas for your own travel itinerary. A New Hampshire Lakes Region vacation is just a driving distance from many cities in the Northeast, and is not too far from Manchester-Boston Regional Airport and Logan Airport in Boston. BOS - Logan International Airport (2 hours) MHT - Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (1 hour) PSM - Portsmouth International Airport (1 hour) ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 29 - Nov 2
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
May 4 - Jun 1
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Jun 2 - Jun 29
7 night min stay
Sep 7 - Sep 28
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Calendar is not updated, please contact the owner for availability.
Refundable security deposit of $300 returned upon inspection of home.
Cash, Check, or money order accepted. Checks require 14 day clearing time.
Reservations require non-refundable deposit of 50% at time of confirmation.
Non-refundable balance due 2 weeks prior to occupancy.
Check in is 3:00pm
Check out is 11:00am
(If bookings allow checking in/out is flexible. Permission required)
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Logan Airport at 110 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 16 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Located on Ossipee Lake at Ossipee Lake
- Nearest Barpub: River's Edge Grille & Tavern at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: King Pine (But we rent only Spring thru Fall) at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Indian Mound Golf Club (18 Holes) at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Hobbs Tavern at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: As children growing up in Massachusetts going to New Hampshire for hiking and adventure was always a highlight. Today we truly enjoy spending our vacations in the White Mountains and Ossipee Lake area.
Why the Owner Chose Ossipee Lake:
Private Cottage with Breathtaking Views of Lake Ossipee!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
A MUST see, the view is outstanding!
- Primary: + 781-956-4153
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Check out the Bluffs Cottage web site
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Badminton court, bocce or horse shoes on sandy court, on the premises.
Sunrise photo Courtesy of 2013 Bluffs Cottage guest
Private Beach! Park at the beach or hike up the path directly to the Cottage.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 01, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.