Lorelei Cabins: a Place to Relax, Unwind and Enjoy Nature.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dubuque cabin description
This beautifully decorated cabin is situated on a 400 acre property with 5 miles of trails. Great for family reunions, couples retreats, weekend getaways. Ten minutes from downtown Dubuque. Fully equipped with outdoor hot tub, air conditioning, microwave, cable TV, gas grills, fire pit, and games. Cozy and quiet.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Big bathtub and shower 1st floor shower outdoor hot tub 2nd floor
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- This cabin is fully equipped and beautifully decorated. The outdoor deck is spacious with a scenic overlook, and lots of room to relax and sit. Big outdoor fire pit. Properties are far enough apart to have privacy, but close enough together to have a family reunion or a getaway with friends....moreless
- Game Room:
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Kayak / Canoe
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Cross Country Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
ReviewsWrite a review
My husband grew up in the Dubuque area; we now live in S. C. We recently spent 6 weeks renting this great old farmhouse. It was enough time to spend with all of his friends and family. My family from Illinois visited us there also. The house is very spacious and comfortable. The owners are really wonderful people. The distance away from town is perfect enough to enjoy good old fashioned "retreat" time and yet close enough to run to town for shopping, dining, etc. My brother even said that spending a few days there was like "therapy" to him. Thanks so much, Homestead House!
- Guest Pat (Summerville, SC)
- Date of stay 05/19/13
- Review Submitted 07/27/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+.
Girls Getaway Weekend
Girls Getaway Weekend
The Homestead was perfect for our girls getaway weekend! The ranch-style farmhouse is tasteful country decorated--the cow pictures in the kitchen are adoreable. Furnishings are top quality and oh-so comfortable! We spent most of our time on the spacious deck with beautiful vistas of the rolling hills,or evenings by the fire. We also wandered along the lush pathways for our morning strolls. I am a Certified Specialist of Wine and write a wine blog. This beautiful, cozy setting was perfect for tasting and writing about wine! When we wanted more company, the drive into Dubuque took only 10 minutes where we had coffee in our favorite little shop (The Naughty Dog) or a great meal (Manna Java World Cafe). The Homestead offers the perfect balance between tranquil country living and the bustling choices of the nearby city.
- Guest Sue (Ankeny, Iowa)
- Date of stay 07/07/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway.
199.00 per night up to 225.00 holidays weekly rentals available 20.00 extra for each additional person over 14 years old 5% state tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Dubuque Regional Airport at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Lansing,Iowa- Cassville, Wisconsin at 60 Miles
- Nearest Train: Galesburg, Illinois or mount pleasant, Iowa at 90 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hyw 151/61 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Dubuque, Iowa at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Graceland at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Sundown at 8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lacoma at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Taiko's Japenese Restaurant at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: The Lorelei Cabins have been taking care of guests for years with many return customers. You will find the site to be a relaxing and an awesome way to unwind. The owners take great pride in providing a great experience for all who stay.
Why the Owner Chose Dubuque:
This cabin is beautifully decorated, warm and inviting with a gas fire stove, hot tub, deck with grill, outdoor fire pit and many included amenities.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Beautiful hiking trails, two fishing ponds, gorgeous Catfish Creek surround a beautifully decorated home to enjoy and relax. There are big decks, and a yard to play games or just lounge around.
- Primary: Toll Free (800) 847-2850
- Secondary: (563) 599-9916 (Iowa, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 06, 2013