Best Location in Coronado
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Coronado house description
Stunning Mediterranean home has it all. Situated across the street from a beautiful (dog friendly park), and bicycle/pedestrian path. You will never drive again! Home has panoramic views of the famous Hotel Del, Glorietta Bay, downtown San Diego and the Coronado Bay Bridge. This is the perfect home to get away from it all, relax and enjoy the views.
Each room in our home has a veranda or deck, providing outside access. Stunning sunsets are visible from the upstairs family room. If you love outdoor living, you will love our home. From sunrise to sunset all rooms are bathed in natural sunlight, surrounded by a lush tropical setting.
This home has two gas fireplaces. The ground floor is tiled throughout, making for easy living. The outdoor patio wraps around the entire home, providing numerous gathering areas for family and friends in an atrium-like setting.
Bicycles, beach towels, beach chairs, toys and umbrellas are all provided for your enjoyment
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
CHILDREN WILL LOVE IT HERE! Park with swings with directly across the street. Home has bicycles for all ages of children. Pack and Play available. Children's wading pool, swimming pool and lessons, along with a Rock Wall. Short walk to small hometown theatre....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
Deck / Patio:
Magnificent top deck, providing views of downtown San Diego, Coronado Bridge, golf course and bay. Best spot in Coronado to watch the 4th of July fireworks. Large tile patio surrounds entire home....moreless
- Lawn / Garden:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Quiet neighborhood across street from dog friendly park. This location is minutes from everything, golfing, bay, beach, recreation center with Olympic swimming pool and the town of Coronado. A pedestrian/bicycle path is located across the street accommodating walkers, runners and cyclers for miles around Glorietta Bay ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
15 DAY MINIMUM STAY MONTHLY RATE: $16,000 OWNER FLEXIBLE JULY RATE: $20,000
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Lindburg Field San Diego at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Coronado Ferry, Landings at 2 Miles
- Nearest Train: Sante Fe Depot, San Diego at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Int. 5 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Coronado Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Downtown Coronado at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Coronado Golf at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Downtown Coronado at 1 Miles
- Primary: 619-435-2118
- Secondary: + CELL 619-813-9668
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunset from TV room
Backyard fountain and patio
Upstairs seating off of TV room
downstairs guest bath
Dining room, overlooking park
Best location in Coronado
Downstairs Sun Room
Leaded glass windows into downstairs TV room
Upstairs seating with view of Hotel Del Coronado
Front patio, looking at dog friendly park
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 26, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.