A Unique and Private Stay on a Typical Dutch Houseboat
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Amsterdam boat description
A very comfortable suite on the water in a typical Dutch houseboat, with a panoramic view of the surrounding canal. You will have the whole boat to yourself and It has an outside seating area to enjoy the Westlandgracht scenery.
It is a fun experience to spend the night on a boat, with a lovely view of a typical Amsterdam canal.
With tram 2, which has a stop nearby, you pass the vibrant Leidseplein and Dam square on your way to the Central Station. Underway it is fun to visit the Rijksmuseum, or take a picture with world famous celebrities in the wax statue museum Madame Tussauds. If you wish to learn more about the history of Amsterdam, hop on one of the guided canal boat tours in the city centre.
- 30 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Smoking Allowed:
- Not Suitable For Children
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- The bed is located centrally in the suite.
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- The suite features a shower and a toilet.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Museumplein featuring famous museums such as Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum is 2.7 km from Dutch Canal Boat. The Westlandgracht tram stop is 350 metres away, offering easy access to the rest of the city. By taking one tram you can easily get to Anne Frank's House, the Red Light District, shopping areas as well as all types of museums. The Vondelpark, Amsterdams most famous park, is within walking distance from the houseboat....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Payment in cash (€) only, upon arrival.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Schiphol International Airport at 11 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Ferry to the UK in Ijmuiden at 27 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Station Amsterdam-Lelylaan3 at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: A10 at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Zandvoort at 26 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: The Magpie at 600 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Alpes at 1000 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Golf Course Sloten at 4 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Doordagt at 700 Metres
Year Purchased: 2010
About: My name is Michael ten Bosch. I'm a 29 year old professional, working and living in the most beautiful city in the world: Amsterdam! Having grown up in a small village in the east of the Netherlands, I moved here ± 8 years ago. Together with my friend, the owner of the houseboat, we welcome guests to provide a unique roof over the head of our guests by letting them stay on this houseboat.
This houseboat was originally bought by the owner to serve as an accommodation for his son. It turned out his son decided he'd rather stay and live with his mom, so the boat became vacant - until the day we let foreign guests stay on the boat and they loved it! Since then, we've improved the boat to tourist standards and have welcomed many guests looking for a unique stay in Amsterdam.
The Unique Benefits at this Boat:
Water. You'll be staying on water. Since Amsterdam was built around water, there is no more 'Amsterdam' way to spend your holiday!
- Fax: +31 205241425
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entrance with a small refrigerator and wash basin on top.
The shower with multiple adjustable settings.
The suite from the shore.
The queensize bed with panoramic views of the surrounding canal.
A very comfortable outdoor seating area.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 09, 2013