La Jolla Village Dream House
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
La Jolla Village house description
You will enjoy staying at this one-level, spacious, three-bedroom house, with large windows & numerous sky-lights. It has a laundry facility, garage & grill. A lavish shopping center in the La Jolla Village is nearby. The Children's Pool, a popular shallow beach on the Pacific Ocean, is just minutes away by foot & makes a perfect place for you to relax, observe friendly seals & birds. There are many surfing beaches nearby, as well.
- 2200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- La Jolla is a hilly seaside resort community (located 12 minutes away by car from the Mission Beach), occupying 7 miles of curving coastline along the Pacific Ocean within the northern city limits of San Diego. The origin of the name is the Spanish La Joya, meaning 'the jewel'. The most compelling geographical highlight of La Jolla is its ocean front, with alternating rugged and sandy coast line and wild seal congregations. Several popular sandy beaches, dotting the coastline from the south to the north, include the following: (1) Windansea Beach, (2) Marine Street, (3) Horse Shoes, (4) Wipeout Beach, (5) Children's Pool Beach, (6) Shell Beach (La Jolla), (7) La Jolla Cove, (8) Boomers Beach, (9) La Jolla Beach, (10) La Jolla Shores, (11) Scripps, and (12) Black's Beach. Black's Beach is perhaps the largest nude beach in the United States. The southern portion of Black's Beach is known to surfers as one of the most powerful surf breaks in Southern California, advisable for advanced surfers only. Children's Pool Beach is a small sandy beach, where children can play and swim protected from the oncoming waves onshore. A sea wall built in 1931 protects this beach from crashing waves, making it a favorite spot for divers and swimmers. The Black’s Beach is located about three miles north of the La Jolla Shores Beach. It is near the Scripps Institution of Oceanography and University of California, San Diego (UCSD). Above the Black’s Beach, there are the Torrey Pines Gliderport, Torrey Pines Municipal Golf Course, Salk Institute for Biological Studies, and Torrey Pines State Reserve. To the north of Black’s Beach lies the rest of Torrey Pines State Beach, which altogether stretches from Del Mar, California toward Scripps Beach in the south. La Jolla is home to a variety of businesses in the areas of lodging, dining, shopping, software, finance, real estate, bio-engineering, medical practice and scientific research. The UCSD is located in La Jolla, as are the Salk Institute, and Scripps Institution of Oceanography. La Jolla Playhouse is a not-for-profit, professional theatre-in-residence on the campus of the UCSD that provides a number of educational opportunities for children, teens, and adults interested in theatre arts. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31
2 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
All rates subject to 10.5% State Tax.
20% Advance Payment Required with Reservation
Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival
Check out cleaning required, maid service available at additional charge.
Minimum 4 night stay required.
A 1/2 day charge is required to guarantee a late check-out.
All rates and taxes are subject to change.
Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out t
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: San Diego International Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 5 and 8 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Children's pool at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: many at La Jolla Village
- Nearest Golf: many at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: many at La Jolla Village
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 24, 2013