Discovery Harbour with Beautiful Ocean Views and Golf Course
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Naalehu house description
You can hear the Ocean Breakers, from the deck see the Ocean views and listen to the birds and watch the golfers play. Quite, peaceful relaxation, take a well deserved brake from life and breath in the healing atmosphere.
Weekend stays available contact owner direct,
Extended stays welcome please contact owner for pricing.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- each bedroom has its own bath
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Our home is located in Discovery Harbour and golf course, all golf is free! Just off of Hwy 11 in the south point area, three miles from south point cliffs where many people dive into the ocean! And the Green sand beach, requires a four wheel drive to access or you can walk it is a 1.5 mile hike. It is well worth the the trip. Don't miss the Punalu'u Bakery in the hamlet of Na'alehu There is a Farmers Market on Wed. and Sat. lots of fresh organic veggies and fruit and beautiful hand made crafts. Stop in at the Shaka bar for a cool one or home cooked meals at the Hana Hou restaurant. Don't miss Punalu'u Black Sand Beach and the giant green sea turtles that sun themselves on the beach this is also a great place to snorkel and see squid flashing colors. Just down the road is Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, this is a must see Kilauea Volcano and walk through the ancient lava tubes stop in at Volcano house to peak in the Kilauea Caldera. On to the Town of Volcano where you can resupply and get some great food after hiking the volcano park. Just down the road is Hilo Town, make sure you see the Hawai'i Tropical Botanical Garden...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $85 Nightly
Apr 1 - Sep 30
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $75 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Discounts: 14 nights or more $85 nightly
Weekend rates available contact owner direct.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Cleaning fee: $100
- Tax Rate 13.25%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Kona International Airport at Keahole at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 11 aka Hawaii Belt Road aka Mamalahoa Hwy at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Punalu'u Black Sand Beach at 10 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Shaka bar and restaurant at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sea Mountain at Punalu'u beach at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Punalu'u Bakery in Na'alehu at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Our names are Dan and Sarah Simmons, we built this home in 2012. New beautiful home with a beautiful view of the ocean. We love visiting Hawaii and fell in love with the quiet town of Na'alehu and Discovery Harboure. We live one the mainland for now but home to live in Hawaii full time someday. We enjoy this home very much and enjoy the quite and relaxing atmosphere we hope you will also.
Why the Owner Chose Naalehu:
We chose this location because it is not touristy but a quite rural community, a place to relax and get to know the real Hawaiian culture and community. We enjoy all the local activities.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Located on Hawaii's South Point are sites that are a little off the beaten path, but not far from many destinations that are well worth having a look like Volcano Park, South Point Cliffs, Punalu'u Black Sand beach
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is what you have been waiting for, aaaaaaaah Hawaii
Deck Back yard
Entry, French doors to deck
Kitchen with ref. w/filtered water and ice, microwave dishwasher
Master bedroom with ocean views
Each bedroom has its own bath, Second Bedroom bath Bath
Fourth Fairway view from deck
French doors to deck
Dining table and eating bar
walk in closet
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, October 25, 2013