You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other La Jolla Properties cottage description
This wonderful charming Beach Vacation Beach Cottage rests near the cliffs of North Pacific Beach and is one of the most sought after properties in the Beds Beaches and Beyond, Inc portfolio of superior vacation beach homes. Completely remolded in 2012, this Cottage of Comfort is authentic, inviting and the beautiful sandy beach is a short one minute walk from the Cottage. The Cottage is a place for relaxation and reflection, a place to escape from the stress of everyday life and spoil yourself to all the wonderful things that San Diego has to offer, as well as getting lost in the charm of this Cottage. The moment you walk into the door, you will feel the stress of everyday life give way to the pleasures of Cottage Comfort.
- 600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Please visit www.bedsbeachesandbeyond.com to view other properties in our portfolio or VRBO listings #453751 #459070. This property adjoins the property which can be viewed on VRBO#459070 and can be combined for large groups. This combination provides private access between the properties and can accommodate up to 14-16 guests. Please contact for availability and pricing if you are interested....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe
- Water Sports Gear
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Climbing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- San Diego is one of the most desirable vacation locations not only in the United States but worldwide. A wide range of vacation activities are available, from golfing to whale watching based on the personalized desires of each guest. Popular vacation activities include the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, shopping in La Jolla, the historic Gas Lamp District and Old Town. Because of the central location of this beautiful Cottage, all these activities, and more, are within close proximity....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Jun 1 - Jun 30
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Jul 1 - Aug 31
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Additional information about rental rates
All rates are subject to change without prior notification
25% of total rate is due at time of reservation
Final full payment due 30 days prior to arrival and non-refundable if cancelled
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning Fee $150.00
California Transient Occupancy Tax 11.05%
Security Deposit $500.00
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Diego Lindbergh Field at 8 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Coronado Ferry at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak Station San Diego 1050 Kettner Blvd at 9 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 5 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Pacific Beach across the street at Other La Jolla Properties
- Nearest Barpub: Jordan's short walk along boardwalk at Other La Jolla Properties
- Nearest Golf: Torrey Pines Golf Course at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Jordan's short walk on the boardwalk at Other La Jolla Properties
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I am the current owner of this lovely Beach Cottage in Pacific Beach, California. My name is Jack Williams and, as the former President of Royal Carribean Cruise Lines, I believe I am extremely qualified when it comes to creating and satisfying a guest desires when it comes to their vacation choices. I hope to meet you in the future and encourage you to take advantage of this beautiful Beach Cottage and all it has to offer to meet your vacation needs.
Why the Owner Chose Other La Jolla Properties:
This charming Beach Cottage is a one bedroom one bath, beautifully appointed with antiques and upscale artwork. It is ideal for a single couple anxiously looking for that romantic getaway or just an opportunity to be in a peaceful and stress free environment, although it can sleep 4 comfortably which is the maximum allowed at anytime for the Cottage. In addition to all the benefits that only an authentic Cottage experience can provide, it also has a large outdoor patio area, complete with a private terrace located high above in the palm trees to view the beautiful nightly sunsets which are common to this area. The Cottage shares no walls with any other dwelling, it is located on it's own land parcel for maximum privacy and enjoyment. The owner of this property also owns all the other houses on the street, and therefor is capable of providing a quiet and comfortable lodging experience for the guests. The Cottage is centrally located in San Diego, and aside from being a short 50 yards from beautiful Pacific Beach, it is also in close proximity to all the hallmark entertainment landmarks like the world renowned San Diego Zoo, historic Old Town, the infamous Gas Lamp District and all the other favorite vacation experiences are within 3 to 10 miles of the property. The Cottage is approximately 50 yards from Palisades Park which is listed no many websites as the best Beach Overlook in San Diego. As well, free Yoga classes are available at the park year around on both Sunday and Saturday mornings, so hook up with the local crowd and tune up your body with a healthy Yoga experience. The Yoga instructor usually brings his pet pig to the classes, so you might get a chance to meet Casis. In addition to this beautiful park on the cliffs, the Cottage is also located at the entrance of the boardwalk which wanders about 3.5 miles along the beach and offers numerous dining and entertainment options during your stay.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
This Cottage, unlike many others advertised in the area, is not a duplex or part of an apartment complex. It is a stand alone Cottage with a large front and backyard with private off street parking. In short, it is the real thing.
- Primary: + 8588883773
- Secondary: +1 858-888-3773 office hours 9 am to 5pm PST
- Tertiary: +1 914-312-3875 office hours 9am to 5 pm PST
- Fax: +1 858-273-2697
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view of the Cottage
View from front yard
Main Living Area
Kitchen - Newly renovated in 2012
View from main living area down hallway to Master Suite.
Another view from private deck
Photo taken from private sunset viewing deck - May 7,2013
Hi I am your neighbor, walk across the street and say hello!
Bathroom-All newly remolded
View from private viewing deck in patio area, high in the palm trees.
Historic Crystal Pier a local favorite for gathering to view sunsets.
Stairway to private sunset viewing deck
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, August 16, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.