You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Crystal River townhome description
Although these pictures may speak a thousand words as to the beauty of this Crystal River Paradise, upon arrival you will be left speechless from the magnificent views surrounding you! This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse offers beautiful country chic decor, has a master suite, and two large additional bedrooms the first with a twin and trundle and the second with a full size bed. All bedrooms have doored access to the gorgeous wrap around porch where you can comfortably relax at any hour, soaking in the fresh Florida air. Downstairs offers a fully stocked kitchen, 4 seater dining table with leaf for more, and a living room surrounded by large windows so you will always feel like your outdoors.
If you have your own boat the property offers a fully electric boat lift, and a ramp is just a few miles down the road. If you don't you can rent one at any of the various locations within a short distance of the property. Four single ane one tandom kayaks are also available for daily rentals right on the property!
Straight out in the distance you can see the close proximity or Pete's pier, the bridge leading to the Three Sisters Springs and Kings Bay directly in front of you. Your view is never the same as the manatees and dolphins swim around you, and fishing and manatee tours take place right in front of you!
The Homossasa Springs wildlife state park, which provides an entire day of wonder and adventure for people of any age is less then 8 miles away.
You less then 20 miles away from Inverness, where you can begin your bike ride on the longest paved bike trail in Florida, the Withlacochee State Trail. It is also the most beautiful. An average biker may need 3 days to do this trail, which runs 46 miles one way. Just South of Nobleton, the trail gets you to a network of off-road trails (the longest is 32 miles), which makes some of the trails in Northern US look like a joke.
There are many other things to do close by like fishing, boating, sailing, sightseeing, antiquing, golfing, flea market, horseback riding, zoo/wildlife park, kayaking, water skiing, swimming, shelling, scalloping and many more. If you want to rent a boat, there are a number of marinas close by (within walking distance).
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- All bedrooms have porch access and water views.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- The rental is perfectly located on the open bay, with clear views of the sun rise, and sun set. On the West end of the property is a canal leading to an open fresh water spring where you can watch manatees and dolphins traveling through. While you might feel as if you are on a remote island in the middle of the ocean you are only a short drive from all the cities finest shops restaurants and attractions. Crystal River offers various manatee tours, wildlife tours, snorkeling tours, and boat rentals, but you might not ever feel the need to leave especially since this property has 4 kayaks available for daily rental at ridiculously fair rates! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Jul 7 - Aug 31
7 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
600 3 nights
1,200 a week
2,800 a month
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$100 cleaning fee
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International Airport at 75 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Forth Myers Ferry at 223 Miles
- Nearest Train: Tampa Amtrak at 65 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Veterans Expressway at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fort Island Beach at 8 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Crystal River Ale House at 2.4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Plantation on Crystal River Golf at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Crystal River Ale House at 1.5 Miles
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
kayak rental, wrap around porch, washer and dryer on site, spectacular views, boat lift, freshwater spring on property.
- Primary: 3522124721
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
King size master bed
View of property, grill provided!
Bedroom with full bed, porch entry, and gorgeous views to wake up to!
Relaxing livingroom, satellite tv!
Manatee having lunch in the backyard!
Onsite boat lift available
Manatee tours right in the back yeard
Previous renters enjoying the kayak rentals!
Hard not enjoy your morning coffee with that view!
View from bedroom porch.
view of freshwater spring
3rd BR with twin bed and trundle to make king or separate twin. Porch access!
Dinning area with leaf for additional seating.
Wildlife you won't get anywhere else!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, November 22, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.