Beauty and Walkability in Sausalito
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sausalito house description
Enjoy the character of a historic home with an open concept living space. The entire first floor has high ceilings and plenty of skylights providing ample natural light. This home is perfect for a family or group of friends wanting to explore the best of the Bay Area. The upper floor features a guest bedroom facing the Bay, a newly renovated bathroom, an open concept living/dining room with stone fireplace and a kitchen with French doors opening on to a back deck. The master is also on the upper floor. It is equipped with a newly renovated bathroom and has French doors leading wonderful private and flat garden. The garden has a stone pond with the perfect combination of sun and shade. The garden provides an ideal eating area, with a gas BBQ and both a patio set and bistro table.
The ground floor includes a study/family room, a laundry room and large children's bedroom. In addition, the ground floor has a large screen television with NetFlix, a double sofa bed, and plenty of toys, games, books and crafts for the children.
- 1503 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both bathrooms are modern and have quality fixtures.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Video Library:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Equestrian Events
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- When you rent this beautiful home, you will be staying in Mother Nature's footsteps. It is the ideal place for family or friends to get away. The Marin Headlands, Golden Gate National Park, Mount Tam, Muir Woods, Stinson Beach, Point Reyes and Nicasio Valley are just a few examples of the natural wonders you will experience here. In addition to ample outdoor activities, many cultural attractions are nearby. Enjoy the internationally acclaimed San Francisco Opera, visit world class museums, experience California's finest cuisine and take a day trip to the wineries or cheese makers in Napa and Sonoma. There is something for everyone in this highly sought after area....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $300 Nightly - Weekend Nights excluded
Additional information about rental rates
Please remember to wash the dishes, leave the parking pass, and place trash and recyclables outside.
There is a deposit of $150.00.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Booking deposit: $150
- Cleaning Fee: $150
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: San Francisco Airport at 21.2 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Sausalito Ferry at 0.8 Miles
- Nearest Train: Richmond Bart Station at 8.93 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 101 (1) at 0.9 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Beach Near Galilee Harbor at 1.9 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: No Name Bar at 0.7 Miles
- Nearest Ski: North Star Resort, Lake Tahoe at 199 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Mill Valley Golf Course at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Aurora Italian Restaurant at Sausalito
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We are an international family originally from Canada. We speak both English and French. After living in Canada and New York for a number of years, we relocated to Sausalito. We have fallen in love with the Bay Area and enjoy exploring with our two daughters every weekend.
Why the Owner Chose Sausalito:
We chose this property because of walk ability and the convenience of being close to San Francisco. The climate, the fresh food and interesting people also make it a great place to raise a family. As we are both from the east coast, we wanted a home with historical charm but also modern amenities. Much of the house has been remodeled, giving it a warm, airy feel. Every morning we enjoy watching the sun rise from our living room.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This property is perfect for strolling along the waterfront and enjoying one of Sausalito's fine restaurants. It is not as hilly as other parts of Sausalito, so getting around is a little easier. There is even a small grocery store around the corner! Many attractions are within walking distance and the others are a short drive away. Our favorite activities include: the Bay Area Discovery Museum, the Marin Headlands, kayaking in the Sausalito bay and going to the park at the top of the street. We enjoy visiting San Francisco often. The children always excited about crossing the Golden Gate Bridge or taking the ferry.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living/Dining room with high ceilings.
Master Bedroom with French doors to back deck.
View from front landing
Childrens' room with antique bed.
Living Room/Dining Room.
Living Room/Dining Room at Sunset.
Kitchen leading to back deck.
Childrens' room with bunk bed.
Family Room with pull out couch.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013