A Creekside Cabin Close to Town.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
A 2 bedroom - one queen bed, two twin beds- one bathroom cabin. Includes a full working kitchen, living room, cable, wi-fi, and DVD player. A LARGE screened in porch to relax after an exciting or relaxing day. A bold creek to watch and listen to right next to the screened in porch.
- 920 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 2-5
- Bedroom 1 also features a tv and a small sitting area.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- This cabin is close to Dupont State Forest, Pisgah National Forest and the Blue Ridge Parkway. With a great variety of outdoor adventures close by rarely will there be a dull moment. You can enjoy first class fishing, many hiking and biking trails, and even a zip-line course. For those times that you need to rest from your adventures, there is a spa and plenty of quaint shops to enjoy. You could even take in culture at the Brevard Music Center, enjoy a stroll through the many art galleries, or enjoy a drive down potters row. At the end of a long day you can enjoy dinner on the screened in porch and listen to the creek right outside or enjoy one of the many nearby restaurants. One of our favorite activities are fly fishing in the many streams in Pisgah and Dupont Forest. We also enjoy hiking to Devil's Courthouse. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
No cleaning fee!!!
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Tax Rate 11.5%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Asheville Regional at 21 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Intersate 26 at 22 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Charleston SC at 262 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Dugans Pub at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Big Mikes, Dugans Pub,Celito Lindo, Jordan Street, at 4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We are residents of Pisgah Forest. We enjoy many of the activities in our area, especially fishing.
Why the Owner Chose Pisgah Forest:
Pisgah Forest is a great place to relax and enjoy activities that you don't do on an every day basis. After an exhilarating day this is the perfect place to relax for an evening. The cabin is tucked into the Rhododendron on the banks of Knob Creek it has long been one of our favorite places to kick our heels up and relax.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
The porch on this cabin is unbelievable. It is what made us love this house. It is close to town yet is nestled into the side of a mountain.
- Primary: 828-883-4750
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 04, 2013