Charming Two Story Home in Historic Campeche
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Campeche house description
The Casa Rosada is a completely restored, two story home in the heart of Campeche's Historic Center, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is located just a few blocks from the main square (Zocalo) and the Cathedral, and also from the oceanfront Malecon. The Cathedral and the rest of the Historic District can be viewed from the second floor balcony. The home has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, spacious dining and living area, and a large garden with swimming pool and patio. It is completely furnished, including towels and linens, all kitchen appliances, microwave, coffee maker, water cooler, and everything you need to settle in immediately. WIFI internet and satellite TV are provided, along with house cleaning, gardening and pool maintenance. Each bedroom has a mini-split air conditioning unit with remote control, other areas of the home have ceiling fans.
The main public market for vegetables and produce is only a few minutes walk from the home, and the MegaComercial Super Center is about 10 minutes away. Cafes, restaurants, laundries and all other services can be found within a few minutes walk in any direction.
The Casa Rosada is ideal for a vacation visit, perhaps for sport fishing, Mayan ruins and history studies, or just to experience a week or a season in one of Mexico's most delightful and best preserved colonial cities. The owners live nearby in case you need any assistance while you are visiting.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Monument View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Campeche is a well preserved jewel of an original, walled, colonial city, dating from the 16th century. The Historic Center is one of Mexico's finest, filled with points of interest, history, antiques, handicrafts, restaurants, cafes, and a variety of shops and services. the oceanfront Malecon is a focal point for social life, and great for walking, running or biking. Excellent beaches are a few minutes away. Mayan ruins dot the region, with the major Edzna complex 40 minutes away, Uxmal one hour, and Calakmul about four hours drive. Fishing is superb, and coastal and deep sea sport fishing is available from an experienced American sea Captain. Local cuisine features fresh fish, shrimp, squid and other ocean delicacies fresh off the boats every day. The quality of life is superb, and Campeche is Mexico's safest city. More and more people from North America and Europe and finding Campeche to be an ideal place to visit, spend a season, and also for retirement....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Basic Rental Rate is $US 600-- per week. this includes all utilities, WIFI, Satellite TV, Cleaning Services, Gardening & Pool Maintenance. Discounts available after two weeks, longer stays are welcome. Rental rates can be paid in Mexican Pesos at the prevailing Bloomberg rate quoted the day of payment. A deposit is required for all bookings, and becomes a security deposit on arrival. The balance of the rental fee is payable in cash on arrival.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Campeche & Merida, Cancun 5 Hr Drive at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Main Campeche-Merida Freeway, Newly Completed at 6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Playa Bonita, Club Nautico, San Lorenzo at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Too many to mention at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Too Many to Mention at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: The owners have several restored rental homes in Campeche and Merida. We have lived here for ten years now, and are pleased to assist with any information about the area, or with making arrangements to visit the local areas.
Why the Owner Chose Campeche:
The Historic Center of Campeche is a unique jewel in the Yucatan Peninsula, and every year is becoming more complete with more restaurants, cafes and services. At the same time it's very peaceful and relaxing. The opportunity to acquire this lovely home was something we didn't want to pass up.
- Primary: +52 1-999-357-6964 Direct Cell Phone Line
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013
0 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.