Magnificent 5BR Cabin W/Private Hot Tub & Great Views!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lead cabin description
Escape the crowds and hustle-and-bustle of the daily grind in this tucked-away two-level cabin. This cabin's open deck offers expansive views of the rolling, pine-studded Black Hills where throughout the year you'll enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of raw nature.
Though you'll strain to leave the views on the deck, the cabin's spacious and naturally lit interior will continue the sense of being in the midst of nature. And to usher in a feel for the area's rich history, the rustic pine paneling, log furniture, and stone-encased gas fireplace will inspire images of a bygone era. The open kitchen and living area will provide room to move about without ever feeling crowded, keeping that sense of open space and privacy going.
On those snowy or chilly days when being cozied up in a cabin are the doctor's order, the Play Station, foosball table, and TV will entertain you and your family throughout the day. Additionally, for those nights when you're ready to relax after a day enjoying the outdoors, the cabin's ground-level hot tub offers the ideal finish to a full day.
As much as you'll doubtlessly enjoy the cabin to its fullest, you don't want to miss out on exploring the area's recreational and historical features, such as Terry Peak Ski area, the Mickelson Trail, or Deadwood's several taverns and casinos. In short, from cabin door to tavern floor, there's an endless array of ways to enjoy this timeless area.
Key Residence Features:
- Large deck with barbeque offer amazing views of the seemingly endless Black Hills, while the private ground-level patio and hot tub allow intimacy with nature without sacrificing the cabin's toasty comfort
- Close to both winter/summer outdoor recreation such as Terry Peak ski area and wilderness hiking trails, as well as being only a few miles from the famous town of Deadwood
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, Twin bunk bed
- Bedroom 5: 4 Twins
- There is Queen air mattress available for additional sleeping
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 24 years old to book
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
- There is a Queen air mattress available for additional sleeping
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates range from $300-$400/night....$1890-$2520/week Sturgis Rally....$600/night....$3780/week $130 Cleaning Fee + $39 Damage Waiver Fee 5.5% Sales Tax Standard 2 Night Minimum Stay 3 Night Minimum Stay 8/2/13 - 8/10/13; 7/30/14 - 8/9/14, 11/26/14-11/30/14
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 (877) 818-1013 Please reference listing number when inquiring
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
5BR/3BA Cabin in Lead, South Dakota - Evolve Vacation Rental Network
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013