Gorgeous Remodeled Colony Surf, Hi-Speed Internet.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Diamond Head condo description
This beautiful, newly remodeled and updated luxury condo with high-speed internet access is on the eighth floor of the prestigious Colony Surf beachfront building. The condo apartment is decorated in a relaxing island style with pastel shades throughout and is outfitted with high quality fixtures and fittings. It is equipped with low voltage recessed lighting throughout the condo and many have dimmer switches for mood lighting. It is set up in typical Hawaiian style as a very large studio (900 square feet or 84 square meters). The windows open the full width of the condo to bring the outside in. To maximize the views, one wall is completely mirrored, giving ocean views from the entire condo. Louvered vents allow the trade winds to blow through and provide natural cooling. The floor is natural stone tile(light travertine)in the kitchen and bathroom and the remainder is high quality carpet. The location on the 8th floor allows you to not only view the ocean, surfers and boats but also includes the serenity of the palm trees and spectacular views across Kapiolani Park to Diamond Head crater.
The very well equipped kitchen features countertops in granite and light wood. The cabinets are white and the floor is tiled with travertine. Gas cook top with electric oven, microwave, small appliances include coffeemaker, toaster, mixer, blender, and tea kettle. The kitchen has a full complement of glassware and china with quality pots and utensils.
The bedroom has a new California King bed with all new (high quality) linens and pillows. Wake up to your own tunes - the clock-radio features an iPod docking station. The bathroom features a granite tile vanity and shower enclosure with a travertine tile floor. There is a long closet with mirrored sliding doors. The washer and dryer are set up in a closet in the bathroom.
In the living room a pair of swivel armchairs and a table faces the magnificent ocean and Diamond Head views. A window seat runs the length of the window (which makes this an ideal place for friends to gather). A 32 inch LG flat panel TV with cable is connected to a Sony home theatre system that plays CDs and DVDs. A desk by the window provides a great place to write those postcards or to catch up with e-mail. A cordless phone system with answering machine is set up with two handsets.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* This is a Non-Smoking Condo. Due to the wide window openings, eighth floor windows, this apartment may not suitable for very small children (or those that act like children!). Also, no pets please.
* Due to the city zoning requirements for this area we are restricted to stays of at least one month in length.
* Reservations: last month’s rent and one time final cleaning charge of $200 are required to secure your reservation. First month’s rent and security deposit to be paid 90 days before arrival.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) New sofa bed
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- High-speed internet access, Cordless phones, CD Player (New home theatre system), Full gourmet kitchen, Large Refrigerator, Vacuum Cleaner, beach chairs and mats, Full-size laundry in the basement, lobby security, key access to elevators, secluded sandy beach, "Michel's" Restaurant on the ground floor, upscale marble entry to building, W Hotel & Diamond Head Grill nearby, VERY CLEAN UNIT!! NOTE, This is a Non-Smoking Condo, Because of the wide opening, eighth floor windows, this apartment is not suitable for small children (or those that act like children!), No pets please...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
30-day Minimum, all prices subject to change. Apr - Jun ... $4300/month Jul - Aug ... $4100/month Sep - Oct ... $3900/month Nov - Dec ... $4400/month Jan - Mar ... $4400/month All prices plus HI state tax. One-time cleaning fee of $200.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Wide ocean views over the palm trees
Living room, mirrored wall and 32" flat panel
Bathroom in granite and travertine - closet and washer-dryer
Bedroom and desk area with high-speed internet
Full width windows and extensive mirrors give views throughout
Enjoy the secluded beach right outside ... so close yet so far from Waikiki
Entryway with mirrored wall and travertine floor
Imagine dining with this view!
Spectacular views of Diamond Head
Dining room and kitchen
Colony Surf building from the beach, Michel's restaurant on ground floor
Gourmet kitchen finished in granite and wood
Right on the beach ... Hawaii living in style
From the kitchen ... could the view be any better for the chef?
California King bed, koa outrigger paddle decor
View from the condo across Kapiolani Park - sunrise or moonrise is spectacular!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 15, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.