Stroll to Oxford's Historic Square
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Oxford cottage description
The three spacious bedrooms have a dedicated bathroom as well as generous closet space.
The ground floor features a wonderful Master Suite with a King-sized bed and TV. The en suite bathroom has soaking tub and 2-person shower (ahem, just in case),
The two upstairs bedrooms are spacious, airy and quiet, furnished with a Queen bed and each with their own private bathroom.
The beautiful great room features ample, comfortable seating for conversations and TV - perfect for entertaining, business meetings, etc.
The dining room table seats 6+. Kitchen bar can be used for dining or hanging out with the Cook.
The kitchen features a large refrigerator, wine chiller, ice machine and, most importantly, a coffee pot. The kitchen is completely furnished in case you wish to prepare your own home cooking.
Washer/Dryer unit, for your convenience.
Sit on the front porch with a sweet iced tea and enjoy the neighborhood.
Abundant, off-street parking.
A Park-N-Play is available for guests traveling with infants. (Advance notice required.)
The Cottage is a luxury home with every amenity. Ten foot ceilings enhance the feeling of a hospitable, old-time Southern home.
We are not accepting reservations for game weekends at this time.
- 2275 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- The Cottage is a beautifully furnished, 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath Cottage in the heart of historic Oxford, MS with a fully furnished kitchen. Make The Cottage your 'home away from home.' It's just a short stroll to The Square's wonderful boutiques & nationally acclaimed restaurants. This beautifully appointed, luxury home has 10 foot ceilings, heart pine floors and a relaxing Southern environment. The historic charm of this new-generation cottage builds on tradition - it is intimate in scale yet has roomy proportion. The gas porch lights, wide brick steps and deep porch are welcoming and homey. The comfortable open living room and kitchen make the Cottage the perfect place to entertain or just relax. The bedrooms are quiet havens, a place to 'crash, burn & retreat' after a difficult week or sleep-in after engaging in all the activities and fun that Oxford, MS has to offer. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
$200 per night when using the downstairs Master BR suite, only. Each additional bedroom is $150 per room per night.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: The University/Oxford Airport at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Library at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Ole Miss Golf Course at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: City Grocery at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: The Oxford Cottage is owned by (5) friends turned partners in a business enterprise. Mary Walker, Rebecca (Bo) & Steve Freeman, Linda Lewis and Hollaman (Holly) Raney
Why the Owner Chose Oxford:
The close-in proximity to The University of Mississippi and the historic downtown Square make The Oxford Cottage a great choice. The luxurious accommodations are above and beyond expectations.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Oxford Mississippi is an oasis of small town charm with big city amenities. The University of Mississippi and its sports events & other cultural activities attract visitors from all over the world. Nationally acclaimed restaurants abound; sweet and unique shops adorn The Square; after five, the party scene is unbeatable.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Quintessential Cottage neighborhood
Comfortable living room
Pie safe holds extra wine glasses and salad bowls
King bed in Master Bedroom
Master BR soaking tub
Cottage queen BR upstairs
Pretty dining room
Beautiful spacious kitchen
Great Master bathroom!
Shower with glass door
Cowboy BR upstairs, queen bed
Cowboy BR, Ten Pound hat
Cowboy bathroom has room to spare
Upstairs Cottage BR
Upstairs Away Space
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, September 08, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.