Enjoy City Place from the Adjacent Courtyards Condominium
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
West Palm Beach condo description
- On floor 2
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King in Master Bedroom, Queen in Guest Bedroom
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Nearest Airport: Palm Beach Internation 5 Minutes at 2 Miles Nearest Train: Amtrak at 0.5 Miles Nearest Motorway: Interstate 95 at 0.2 Miles Nearest Beach: Palm Beach Walk or Easy Bike Across Middle Bridge at 1 Miles Nearest Barpub: Downtown City Place at 0.1 Miles Nearest Golf: Palm Beach at 1 Miles Nearest Restaurant: Ruth Chris Steakhouse Adjacent To Building at West Palm Beach...moreless
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- CityPlace is a leading visitor destination in Palm Beach County, and its imaginative architecture, public plazas and destination-retailers have made it a signature of Downtown West Palm Beach. Located across from the Palm Beach County Convention Center and the renowned Kravis Center for the Performing Arts in Downtown West Palm Beach. The open-air, Italian-inspired property offers more than 100 shops and dining options for people of all ages and tastes. A restored 1920s church adapted to serve as a multi-purpose cultural center, a 20-screen Muvico cinema complex and IMAX theater, and an Improv Comedy Club are among the many attractions. The property offers a stellar lineup of free weekend entertainment, plus a spectacular show fountain in the center of the main plaza. CityPlace features some of the most popular stores in the nation, mixed with local and regional specialty shops. National apparel brands include Macy*s, Anthropologie, Lucky Brand Jeans, Victoria’s Secret, Banana Republic, Francesca’s Collections, Nine West, BCBG MaxAzria, Gap, Apricot Lane, Justice, Tommy Bahama, Gymboree, Cache, Armani Exchange and more. The tenant list also includes home furnishings and home accessories stores such as Williams-Sonoma, Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn and The Olive Tap tasting emporium and gourmet market. For cosmetic needs, CityPlace offers Sephora, Bath & Body Works and nationally renowned Anushka Spa, Salon & Cosmedical Centre, a full-service, 12,000- square-foot spa. If you work up an appetite while shopping, CityPlace’s restaurant and bar collection is unparalleled in South Florida. For dining with a side of entertainment, CityPlace offers the famous B.B. King’s Blues Club, which features Southern comfort food paired with live music, as well as Taverna Opa complete with belly dancers and napkin tossing. Or enjoy tons laughter and great food at the Improv Comedy Club. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent, clean, and accomodating, in a family-friendly location!
Excellent, clean, and accomodating, in a family-friendly location!
My family and I recently stayed at this condo for 2 months while my son underwent surgery at a local hospital. The accomodations were very clean, and we were provided with plenty of sheets, towels, and bath mats. My husband, two children, and I were very comfortable in this condo and there was plenty of room for us to make this our home away from home for 2 months. The location can't be beat, and we went for daily walks in City Place to go to the stores, restaurants, and movie theater; and took the free trolley to Clematis street for even more dining options. There is even a grocery store within walking distance, so you rarely have to drive anywhere! The condo has a great pool and hot tub area that is never over-crowded, and a fitness room. The owner is also very pleasant to work with and there is a property manager whom lives nearby that was only a phone call away if we had any questions or needed assistance. It was a wonderful place to stay and we will definitely be back!
- Guest Nicole D.
- Date of stay 06/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/05/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, people with disabilities, adventure seekers, age 55+, tourists without a car.
October month $1500 November $2000 December $2500 Jan 1 - April 30 $3600 per month May - Sept $2000 per month $100 charge for cleaning fee Please add 11% to above rates for Fl. taxes
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: West Palm Beach Airport 5 min away at 2 Miles
- Nearest Train: West Palm Beach 2 min away at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Flag Pole Beach 5 min away at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Many Bars 1 min awaw at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Palm Beach Public course at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ruth Chris Steak House, adjacent to building at 0.1 Miles
- Primary: 5612907269
- Secondary: +1 772-475-4535
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pool steps away from condo
Full kitchen and full sized washer dryer
Bathroom 2 (shower only); Bathroom 1 tub with shower
Bedroom 2 Queen
Jacuzzi steps away from condo
Living room vert blinds replaced w/ curtains since photo
Bedroom 1 King
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, September 13, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.