Cabin Retreat-All Seasons Family Fun! Fish, Ski, Hike, Relax!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
June Lake cabin description
Beautifully decorated newly built cabin close to lakes and charming village of June Lake.
Areas surrounding include 4 lakes, Mammoth Ski Resort, outlet shopping, Walker River, State Park of restored ghost town Bodie, Hot springs, Bridgeport, Mammoth Yosemite Airport, Yosemite, Lee Vining and Mono Lake.
Walking up the stairs to an appealing deck the front door invites you in! As you enter the cabin you'll see one of the bedroom suites to your right. The comfortable king sized bed is framed in a wood headboard topped with cozy electric blanket and attractive comforter and pillows. The walk in closet provides plenty of room for storage. There is an area to enjoy quiet reading with lamp and chair. A flat screened TV, dresser and nightstands finish this pleasant room. The private bath is complete with granite topped counters, two sinks and shower. Directly across the entrance door is the Den. This room offers a Queen sofa bed and entertainment center. IPOD dock and assorted games offers a fun room for the kids to hang out.
Next to the Den is the convenient stacked full sized washer and dryer. Down the hall is the bedroom we call the Bunk Room It has two bunk beds. One of the bunk beds has a full sized lower bed. A large closet and chest of drawers is included this colorful room.
At the end of this hall is a full sized bathroom with a beautiful shower and granite countertops.
To the left of the front door is a stairwell leading up to the Great Room. This room has a remote control gas log fireplace, 2 couches, a chair and a bookcase. We try to maintain our library with a 'take a book- leave a book' policy. Also included is a coffee table, end tables and lamps. Mountain air circulates throughout with a ceiling fan. The Dining area is complete with extendable wood table and chairs. A stunning ceiling and large wood encased windows surround the room. Between the Dining area and the Kitchen there is a granite bar and stools. The fully equipped kitchen is ready to cook a gourmet meal for two or delicious meal for a large group. All new stainless steel appliances are showcased in granite counters. The pantry and generous cupboards allow for extra storage. Fixing a meal in this kitchen will never be dreary! Past the kitchen is the 2nd Master Bedroom. This room is complimented with pleasing earth tone colors accented with a red chair and ottoman invite you to a quiet moment with a book. The Queen sized bed is framed with a wooden headboard and has an electric blanket. The ceiling fan from the attractive wood ceiling finishes off the room. The full bathroom with granite counters includes a complete tub and shower. The walk-in closet offers plenty of space. Off of the bedroom is a lovely deck complete with a propane BBQ and chairs. Enjoy relaxing on the deck while grilling your newly caught fish!
- 2300 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
- Master Bedroom with King size bed, walk-in closet, sitting area, flat screen TV, picture windows and private bath. Second Master bedroom with Queen size bed, walk-in closet, sitting area, ceiling fan and balcony.Third bedroom is the bunk room with two bunk beds (one that has a double bottom bed) Den has sofa-bed. flat screen TV and seating. Great room for the kids to hang out!...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
fully equipped kitchen with blender,coffee maker, microwave, slow cooker, hand mixer, rice cooker, toaster, cutting board and knives Plentiful counter space and storage Granite bar with barstools...moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Duty Free Shops
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- This cabin is located in the unique little village of June Lake. Situated amongst the majestic peaks of the Eastern Sierras, this small town hosts travelers looking for top class fishing, fast winter sports, stunning fall colors, scenic hikes and long summer days on one of the four lakes. Brown and Rainbow trout are plentiful in surrounding lakes. For those competitive fishermen there are competitions held in the spring! Winter sports are plentiful and close-by. Everything from sledding, cross country skiing, snow mobiling, snow shoeing, and world class down hill skiing are available. Rentals are available in town. Build a snowman! Fall time is bursting with vibrant colors. The lakes are mirrors of this stunning show of fall colors. Mountain views and lakes offer photo opportunities. Summer time brings ideal weather and temperatures for boating, kayaking, hiking and exploring. Nearby 4th of July parades and fireworks are a family favorite. BBQ on the deck, take a swim in the lake, read a book or stroll through quaint shops offering everything from local crafts to ice cream! This area is truly an all season vacation location!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Low Season September - May $395 3 night min. stay High Season June- August $425 3 night min. stay Holiday Rates* $525 *Holidays include: Christmas and New Years -4night min.stay Thanksgiving, 4th of July and Labor Day- 3 night min.stay
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Yosemite/Mammoth at 13 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 395 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: June Lake at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Tiger's Bar at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: June Mountain and Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Snow Creek Golf Course in Mammoth at 12 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Double Eagle Resort-fine dining (Tiger BarCafe .5) at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Owner built for family and others to enjoy. We love sharing the peaceful beauty and many fun activities the area offers!
- Primary: +1 760-648-1919 office hours 9-5 or leave message
- Secondary: +1 885-648-5863 office hours 9-5 or leave message
- Fax: +1 760-269-3412
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of the Cabin
Great Room and Dining Area
Kitchen- all new Stainless Steel appliances
Bunk Room Two Bunk Beds- one has double bed bottom
Upstairs Master bathroom
Sunrise after a winter storm
Fishing on Silver Lake
Bodie Ghost Town - National State Park 29 miles to turn off on HWY 395
Northend of HWY 158 Loop. Beautiful wild flowers seen on hike
Dining Area with large picture windows
view of Great Room, Dining Area and Kitchen
Master Bedroom Suite - Downstairs
Den with Flatscreen TV and sofa couch
Upstairs Master Bedroom
deck with BBQ
Marina and Tackle shop at Gull Lake Just a short walk down the street
Oh Ridge - walking distance from the cabin
Kayaking on Rush Creek
Bodie Gold discovered 1859 Remarkable preservation of booming gold rush tow
June Lake area in the fall with stunning colors! Take the 158 Loop Drive!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, March 07, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
office hours 9-5 or leave message
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.