Bray's Point Luxury Oceanfront Beach Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Waldport estate description
Fully equipped Luxury home that sleeps 12 is a single story 3 bedroom, 3 bath; hot tub outside with outside hot/cold water shower; nine stair steps down to Big Stump Beach, 6 miles of sand and beach-combing.
Music throughout the house and outside by hot tub; Vaulted ceilings and octagon shaped living room, dining and kitchen with 180 degree view of the beach/ocean; there is a fire-ring in the yard with log stumps for chairs.
The 'Big-Stump' is down the beach about 1/4 mile.
There is no parking problem---park 4 cars in front of the house and another eight or nine in Bray's Point private parking lot across the driveway.
Wireless internet service works good and who could not enjoy the master bedroom and beach? The
California King is for the Admiral of the Ship!!!
- 2500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Well behaved dogs allowed; ocean-side yard is fenced; kennel in back yard. Dogs love the beach but get the sand off them before letting them in the house and pick up after them; poop bags provided. ...moreless
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Children Welcome:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- There are two single hide-a-beds in the living room. The Master has walk-in closet and bath with two sinks and Jacuzzi and a wheel-chair accessible shower with 2 shower heads. Vaulted ceilings and fan in Master; Music center is located in the Master Walk-in closet. Upon leaving guests are ask to strip the beds that were used, fold the bedspread and blankets and leave the mattress cover in place; just strip the sheets on all beds used; wash two loads of sheets, leave one in dryer and one in washer; and prior to that please wash and dry and fold all towels. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Note that the hot tub is outside and has a shower with hot and cold water; there is no excuse for getting in the hot tub in a sand-filled bathing suit; When you come up off the beach take an outside shower before coming in the house or before getting in the hot tub! Read the hot tub instructions. ...moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
Ample parking for cars and boats; can park 4 cars in front of house and 8 or 9 in the parking lot across the driveway. A dry camp tailor or RV can be parked in parking lot for 40.00 during your stay...moreless
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Three Lighthouses within 20 miles; Florence Sand Dunes, world famous, 30 miles; Largest Sea Lion cave in the world, 20 miles; Brays Point Hwy Sign 8.5 miles south; View Cape Perputua from Yard; skateboard Park 2 miles, Waldport; View hundreds of seals on the beach from Waldport park, seals in Alsea Bay; Alsea Bay Port authority and public piers, Waldport 3 miles....moreless
- Game Room:
- Music Library:
- DVD Player:
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Whale Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Book Bray's Point and pay no Tax! on 2000.00 that saves you 200.00
To confirm your visit I must receive "Rental Agreement" and 25.00 booking fee along with 300.00 security deposit; if credit card is used there is a 10.00 credit card fee;
On the balance due, 30 days prior to visit, a 2.5% credit card fee is applied. I prefer personal checks.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
As owner/operator i have deals that agencies don't;
One big deal is the fact that as owner/operator with the house in the county i do not have to collect taxes. This saves you 10%!!!
Fees: cleaning $125.00; hot tub $50.00; dog fee: $25.00 per dog per stay;
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Waldport, Or at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 101 at 20 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Big Stump Beach at 30 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Waldport at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Waldport at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Waldport at 2.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: Hello, I'm Albert, being rather old, I have a long story! I was raised on a ranch in California and went into the Navy after High School. I served aboard the USS Bexar -APA-237, a troop transport ship that had survived World War II; We went around the world hauling foreign troops for the United Nations. After the Navy it was College, then Seminary and then missionary in South America with Southern Baptist; After a term of service we returned to the states; after pastoring a few years, I started working as a real estate agent and branched out into many other things. We hoped to live here part-time and California part-time and that worked until my wife got so sick she couldn't make the trip to Oregon; After we updated the house 2004-2006 she only spent about 50 days in the home; I started renting it out in 09 a year before she passed. The house was our dream home; it wasn't built to be a vacation rental, it just worked out that way. I think it make a nice year around place to relax and hope you will book a few days and find out for yourself.
Why the Owner Chose Waldport:
We looked at many properties before we bought Bray's Point; We bought here because of the Sandy Beach, my wife grew up in Corpus Christi, Texas and we spent some time on Padre Island. Here on the Pacific the water is a lot colder but it is the ocean and beach that attracted us. The house is on what the old timers call 'Big Stump' Beach (the Big Stump is about 1/4 mile north of the house) The beach is never crowded, and that was an attraction; you won't see many people on the beach! It is a get-away and yet it is only 16 miles south of Newport and 30 north of Florence. If you like a slow pace and a real get-away, this is it! Another reason we had to buy this property is because I wanted parking --and so we also bought a lot across the driveway; that is Bray's Point private parking lot; I will hold about 9 cars now; but it can be made bigger and probably will be before long. Parking is short at most vacation rentals on the coast, but not at Bray's Point; bring your boat and your camper; if your group is bigger than 12 , a camper in the parking lot is only 50. for the stay. This is the place to book because everything goes better at the coast!
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
The Unique benefit when you book Bray's Point is that you pay NO TAX --that saves you the 10 to 13.5% that the rental agencies are charging you; as owner/operator and the house being in the county, I do not have to collect tax. But the real benefit is the location; things to do, things to see, drink coffee and view the beach; and we have a lot of nice sunsets! Just come and recharge your battery. Another unique benefit, I can make special deals on the spot as owner/operator; rental agencies can't do that.
- Primary: 831-809-9428
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Rental Rates for Brays Point beach house.
- CLICK HERE - Bray's Point Beach Vacation Home in between Waldport and Yachats, Oregon. Beach house that has 3 Bedroom with 3 full baths and sleeps 12 people.
- CLICK HERE - Pick your dates to book Bray's Point! Green dates are filled and white dates are vacant.
- CLICK HERE - Bray's Point Beach Rental Agreement PDF
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the front yard. Fire pit to the right, hot tub, and sliding door.
Extra parking if necessary for vehicles or an RV.
Stove, microwave, and refrigerator.
Enjoy the HOT TUB and the views while relaxing on your vacation.
Have a Ping Pong competition or just have fun playing around.
Great views from the hot tub!
Meet Admiral Charlie Bray waiting to Greet You in the Entry Way!
Crew's Quarters bedroom which sleeps four.
Large flat screen TV inside the Master bedroom.
Entrance from Highway 101 to Bray's Point.
Full kitchen with all the amenities.
Equipped kitchen with a long kitchen bar that can hold lots of food.
Relax inside the large octagon family room while watching the sunset.
Step down to MILES of private beach front where public access is miles away.
The Lighthouse bedroom which as two queens and a private bath.
Just a glimpse of the sandy beach, cool ocean breeze, and white capped waves.
Master bath view from the inside jacuzzi!
California King in Master Bedroom.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013