Beachfront - Undisrupt Sweeping Sunrise & Sunset Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Other Vero Beach Properties condo description
+1700 sq feet
Wrap around terrace on the East and North + Balcony on the West
Unit with lots of LIGHT!!!
UPSCALE window treatments and furnishing.
WIRELESS internet in the unit
Floor tile EASY to keep CLEAN
Washer-dryer in unit
*MINIMUM 2 MONTHS RENTAL*
* king* queen* twin* convertible
- On floor 7
- 1700 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Beaches, snorkeling, state park, fishing, historic district, golf - quiet, beautiful beachside vacation - about 90 minutes from Disneyworld and Palm Beach. Quaint historic downtown marina district, many restaurants * * * DAY & NIGHT- this corner unit offers awesome views: the sea & the Indian River Lagoon and you can even hear the sound of the waves as you have breakfast in the kitchen or chat in the living room... With or wothout moon, darkness has never been more romantic, surrounded with magical city lights & bright stars. ENJOY THE RAIN! Even being inside the apartment during a storm is a great program since sliding doors in every room integrates nature into the apartment. SUNRISE & SUNSET- Living room, den and kitchen offer both east and west views creating a full day entertaining show of lights & panoramic views. * * *...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Game Room
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- GORGEOUS-CLEAN LINES- CLUTTER FREE ENVIRONMENT chances are you will be OOHING and AAAHING during your stay here. THE BEACH is always uncrowded. Umbrella, chairs and fitness equipment and are yours to enjoy! Historic Fort Pierce (7 minutes) posh Vero Beach shops (15 minutes), Theatre, live music, fresh producers market... as well as nice restaurants here and there. DAY TRIPS include Disney World, Kennedy Space Center and West Palm Beach. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect Vacation Spot!
Perfect Vacation Spot!
Beautiful location! One of the most beautiful beaches on the East Coast. A very spacious, uncluttered, fine taste decor... Close enough to the city, far enough to enjoy peaceful days and evenings listening to the waves. Ideal for a perfect and very relaxing vacation! Will definitely visit again!
- Guest I.G. (Miami, Fl., 33143)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 03/13/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: Hi Inae, thank you so much for taking the time to post this. We were delighted to welcome you to the apartment and are really pleased that you keep coming back!
Minimum 2 months rental - winter season from Dec 1 through April 30 - $4000/month Other months - $3500 per month No pets, No smoking No kids under 10 years old (babies are welcome) Until confirmed, rates are subject to change
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Beach International at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: at your feet at Other Vero Beach Properties
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We love exploring the sands around the globe... and this is one of our favorite spots! The beach is wide and the sand is white and nice. Living on the ocean offers a different paradise every day, from calm to wavy. We have peaceful swimming days and wild bodyboard rides, surfing and kayak... At times the sea looks as clear as a pool but it is exciting to go check the shore after a storm as well. SMILE! The beach, the surrounding areas, parks, scenic drives and surrounding towns are great for pictures!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
About its style: At the beach WHITE can be calming and energizing. It speaks to all moods and is the PERFECT backdrop for life on the coast. We just remodeled the kitchen (2012), with some gourmet and gourmand details (Expresso maker included!) This corner unit offers views that are an attraction day and night. The sea & the lagoon. Darkness has never been more romantic with these city lights & sky stars. Even being inside the apartment during a storm is a great program since sliding doors in every room integrates nature into the apartment. Living room, den and kitchen offer both east and west views creating a full day entertaining show of lights & panoramic views.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private entry foyer
Living room with wrap around balcony overlooking the ocean
wrap around balcony
Fully functional, modern kitchen - see sunrises and sunsets
sunset from the den, kitchen and the bedrooms
Corridor from 2nd bedroom (far right one of the 2 bathrooms)
Master bedroom (access balcony-West), walk-in-closet and full bathroom.
Building Gym for all residents (also showers and sauna)
The beach (we found this sand dollar shell among other beautiful pieces)
Downtown Fort pierce - Historic Marina District
Panaromic views of the Ocean - east and north
From the balcony (...you can hear the waves!)
Living Room, dining room and the den (balcony - west, city views & lagoon)
sunrise from the living room
Bed. 2 w/trundle bed- sleep 1 or 2 (2 twins or king). Wall to wall closet (left)
Detail from corridor
Boardwalk over the dunes to the beach
Thousands of turtles nest on local beaches every year (report vandalism @ FWC)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.