3 Day Ski Pass $99.00! the Best View of the Gorge!!!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hood River house description
We've the best deals yet for all of the Mt. Hood Area Ski Resorts when you stay with us! Ask us for more details!
Perched right on the bluff for an outrageous eagle’s eye view down the Columbia River
and the Gorge. Truly a spectacular and unique spot. Your imagination will run riot and you’ll be dreaming of writing your memoirs – rain or shine!
Decompression will start as you cross the fairy dell bridge and your vacation fantasy begins.
Step back in time – this traditional style home is steeped in local history as one of the original Hood River bluff homes. Soak in the view from the wrap-around deck or the spacious living room. Cozy up around the fireplace or relax in the indoor Japanese soaking tub.
Peaceful and quiet yet just steps away from the historic Columbia Gorge Hotel, Thai restaurant and a burger bar. It’s a five minute drive to downtown Hood River, the waterfront and centrally located for all your gorge exploring.
Just a short stroll to the White Buffalo Wine & Bistro!
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Two bedrooms, plus one sleeping loft.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Rafting
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- The Columbia River Gorge, with its mountains and rivers, offers the vacationer and recreation enthusiast the opportunity to windsurf, mountain bike, kayak, golf, ski, hike, fish, or just relax in the unhurried pace of a natural paradise. Historic buildings line the beautifully scenic streets of downtown Hood River, with a bustling shopping district featuring boutiques, designer shops, outdoor adventure gear outfitters, antique shops, art galleries and no less than 30 restaurants. There are many orchards and vineyards in Hood River. The Hood River Valley is known for its luscious apples, pears, cherries, peaches and other fruits, and for the view of the majestic snowcapped peak of Mt. Hood. People from all over Oregon make an annual trek in the fall to the many farm stands to stock up on fresh apples and pears. Other produce is available, and varies by season. The award-winning Hood River Vineyards is located on a hillside overlooking the Hood River Valley. Their tasting room features traditional wines, and fruit liqueurs. The Columbia River Gorge, with its magnificent views make this a dream spot for a destination wedding. Wind surfing capital of the world is Hood River's latest distinction. The winds from the Columbia River Gorge, best during the middle of the day, create ideal conditions for riding the waves. To enjoy the view of 'boardheads' at play, drive to the Columbia Gorge Sailpark or follow Second Street to the waterfront. The Mt. Hood region and its more than sixty miles of forested mountains, 77 waterfalls and myriad lakes and streams are a rip-roaring mecca for outdoor adventure. The mountain is home to four ski areas and offers the country's only year-round skiing and snowboarding....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Portland International Airport at 45 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Cascade Locks Sternwheeler at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Mt. Hood Scenic Railroad at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-84 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Columbia River Gorge Waterfront at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Double Mountain, Full Sail, 6th Street Bistro at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Hood Meadows at 45 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Indian Creek Golf Course at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Stonehedge Gardens, 3 Rivers Grill, Nora's Table at 5 Miles
- Primary: (541) 387-3113 (Oregon, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The view from Lucy's Overlook!! Amazing!
View from Lucy's Overlook
Lucy's Overlook deck
Lucy's Overlook living room
Lucy's Overlook bathroom
Views, views and more views!
and more stunning views!
Exterior of Lucy's Overlook
Lucy's Overlook living room
Lucy's overlook bedroom
Lucy's Overlook Loft
Lucy's Overlook soaking tub
and more views!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.