Abigail's Cottage - 10 Minute Walk to Plaza & Theaters!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ashland cottage description
Abigail's Cottage is licensed by the city of Ashland (Business License #007411 & Planning Action #06-275) and Jackson County, (#1581566C) and meets required health, safety and fire codes.
Two bedroom 1 1/2 bath cottage, completely renovated in 2011, approximately 700 sq. ft., sleeps 6. Queen bedroom has 1/2 bath, 2nd bedroom has twin beds, living room has queen sleeper sofa, also has full bathroom with shower/tub. A/C units in living room and in each bedroom, ceiling fans in bedrooms, full kitchen with dishwasher and dining area with seating for 6. Decorated in shades of yellow, green and maroon, flat screen television, hardwood flooring. Street access parking in front of cottage. Very clean! We are a non-smoking property and we do not accommodate pets. Easy 10-minute walk to downtown plaza, Lithia Park and the theaters of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
- 700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Non Smoking Only:
Violation of the following no smoking policy will result in an automatic cleaning and sanitizing fine of $300. There is no smoking on the property - no disposing of cigarette butts on the property. Must be 10 feet away from the property at all times if smoking. Cottage must not smell of cigarette smoke....moreless
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Never been to Ashland? Not sure what to do or how to spend your time? Ashland, is perfectly situated in the heart of Southern Oregon and offers an abundance of year-round activities such as wine, cheese and chocolate tasting, white water rafting with Indigo Creek Outfitters on the Rogue River, kayaking on Emigrant Lake, water play at Lake of the Woods, snow skiing at Mt. Ashland, bicycle the Bear Creek Greenway and take a day trip to Crater Lake National Park to name just a few. There are also nearby golf courses, horseback riding and guided fishing trips. The Hellgate Jet Boat experience is based in Grants Pass, just 45 minutes north of Ashland. Downtown Ashland offers the finest in boutique and antique shopping, excellent casual and fine dining, art galleries, farmers’ markets, the Varsity Movie Theater, the Oregon Cabaret Dinner Theater and of course the theaters of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Don’t forget to take in the natural and peaceful beauty of Lithia Park, a 93-acre park right in the heart of Ashland....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Spring BreakGuest comment entered by owner
I spent spring break in the Cottage with my mother and 2 grown daughters. The cottage was so sweet and comfortable. The owners were welcoming and helpful without being intrusive. They provided a prefect balance of assistance when needed and privacy.
- Guest Irene
- Date of stay 04/07/13
- Review Submitted 04/20/13
We Had a Great Time!Guest comment entered by owner
We Had a Great Time!
“Our family of four stayed in the little cottage behind the B&B. The cottage has 2 bedrooms, one with twin beds for the kids, and 2 bathrooms. It was very clean and had everything we needed. We could walk to town (less than 10 minutes) to our favorite coffee place, Mix. The host and hostess were very accommodating.
- Guest Martha
- Date of stay 03/06/12
- Review Submitted 03/10/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 14 - Apr 30, 2014
2 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 12, 2014
2 night min stay
Oct 13 - Nov 2, 2014
2 night min stay
Nov 3 - Feb 13, 2015
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates do not include food service, however coffee, tea and a snack basket are stocked in the kitchen.
We charge the 1st night at time of booking, balance is due upon arrival. If resv is cxl 30 days or more prior to arrival we issue a refund minus $25 processing fee. If cxl less than 30 days prior to arrival, it is nonrefundable unless cottage can be rebooked for entire stay. No credit/refund for early departure or late arrival. Full price for entire resv. will be charged if no/show.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 10%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Medford International at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate Hwy 5 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Gold Beach at 120 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Creekside Pizza at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Ashland at 9 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Oak Knoll at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sesame at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: With over 20+ years in hospitality, as owners we pay attention to every detail to ensure the best possible experience for our guests. We are active members of the Ashland Lodging Association.
Why the Owner Chose Ashland:
Ashland has the unique charm of a small town community with the cultural sophistication of a large city.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The beautiful Rogue Valley offers the visitor everything from outstanding live theater to white water rafting on the Rogue River. With nearly 60 wineries in the Rogue and Applegate Valleys, wine tasting is a popular past time for visitors to the area, as is fine cheese and artisan chocolate tasting. Ashland offers fine dining experiences one would expect to find in large culturally diverse cities. Ashland offers the best of the best!
- Primary: 541-482-4563
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The exterior of the cottage with wooden swing in apple tree
Living room with queen sleeper sofa
Queen bed with 1/2 bathroom
2nd bedroom with twin beds
Full bathroom with tub/shower
garden hanging basket
overlook of Ashland
Welcome to Crater Lake Natl Park, just 2 hours from Ashland perfect day trip
View from entrance looking at kitchen and hallway
hallway and closet
1/2 bathroom - sink, vanity and toilet.
A great place to read a book
entrance to SOU
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013