Enjoy the Beautiful Sunsets
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ormond Beach condo description
Imagine yourself relaxing by the pool looking at the sunrise or enjoying the spectacular sunsets that you will encounter on your vacation. This 1st floor condo features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, patio and faces the ocean and pool. We are re-doing the inside of the unit, will upload photos upon completion.
- On floor 1
- 1120 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
Just a few short steps and you are on the beautiful beach. No large crowds or cars on the almost secluded beach area. We love it! Nestled by state owned preserves adding to the privacy of the beach. ...moreless
- Ocean View
- Sight Seeing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Ranked 4th in the nation as the coolest city to live by Budget Travel Magazine for 2013, you can see why. 96,605 votes, 2,415 comments in 924 towns across the USA, out of 15 finalists says alot about Flagler Beach. This area is located between the Intracoastal Waterway and Highway A1A along the Atlantic Ocean. The Intracoastal Waterway, is a wide, deep-water channel through wetlands and marshes, used for commercial and recreational boating. Blue crabs, tarpon and bass are plentiful. You will notice heron and egret also enhance the beautiful sights surrounding you. Manatees and dolphins play and feed in our blue waters. The beautiful beaches are only some of the reasons that tourists, winter visitors from the cold North, summer and permanent residents from the surrounding areas, as well as fishermen know that this is the perfection vacation get-away. The beach proves to be a popular attraction for campers, picnickers, surfers, bathers and fisherman. See the beautiful coral colored sand, which gets that beautiful hue from coquina shells. With county and state parks protecting many miles of shoreline this is a vast natural resource gem. Beautiful, peaceful, relaxing. What more could you ask for? Come on down to the coolest small town in America....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Daytona International at 12 Miles
Why Ormond Beach:
We fell in love with this property after staying there with friends for many years. Finally one became available and we jumped at the chance. We love the setting, the warmth, the convenience of this lovely bit of paradise. We especially love it because its a small complex with easy parking, tennis and pool. A great family, or honeymoon escape. We hope you will come and stay with us year after year.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I am a decorator, and we chose things in this unit to make this condo your home away from home. Im filling it with charm, warmth, and comfort so you can truly experience this escape by both day and night for the ultimate experience. God bless you!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunsets on the beach. It doesn't get any better than this!
What a view!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 21, 2013