Peaceful and Serene Private Lakefront Home on Mullet Lake
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:6-29 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mullett Lake cottage description
Enjoy beautiful morning sunrise over private Mullet Lake Village bay overlooking Dodge Point. This stately and charming cottage features 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a sprawling enclosed sun porch with panoramic view of the bay. Comfortable family room for relaxing after a day on the water, with a separate game room for the kids also overlooking the bay and breathtaking Mullet Lake. Dine in the spacious dining room with sprawling table and room to seat 10-12 comfortably. Fire up the gas grill for an old fashioned cook out and bonfire. Chairs and picnic table provided for your pleasure. Or you may choose to take in dinner and a show in nearby town of Cheboygan. Wine enthusiasts will enjoy wine tasting at local wineries. Golf and tennis available at nearby Mullet Lake Country Club open to the public. Bring your boat and jet skis, plenty of room on your own private dock. Sandy bottom bay is perfect for swimming, tubing, water skiing, or a lazy boat ride through one of the many inland waterways. Spend lazy days in the sun, creating priceless memories with family and friends.
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 13-15
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Linens Provided
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Water Tubing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Enjoy breathtaking bay view from this lakefront cottage in highly sought after quiet Mullet Lake Village. Mullet Lake Country Club is less than 5 minutes away where you may enjoy golfing and tennis both open to public. Near by walking/cycling trail that goes all the way to Mackinac City should you choose an all day excursion. Old fashion candy/ice cream stores, theater, and dining establishments are just a short car ride away. Wine tasting, historical light house, and gorgeous Mackinac Island are within 30 minute drive of this wonderful cottage. Or, stay close to home and enjoy fishing, waterskiing, tubing with the kids, boating on one of the largest inland lakes, with the Indian and Cheboygan Rivers offering wonderful boating excursions to nearby Burt Lake or Cheboygan. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
6 night min stay
Discounts: 12 nights or more: $375 Nightly
Dec 1 - Mar 31
29 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Must be paid in full in advance to hold your week(s). $500.00 security deposit required at time of booking.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Pellston Regional Airport - Pellston, MI at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Mackincac Ferry at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Waterfront at Mullett Lake
- Primary: 248 909 8452
- Secondary: 248 348 3070
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of cottage
Stay cool with central air
back of cottage with plenty of parking
Sun porch overlooks the lake.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013
6 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
248 909 8452
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.