Experience the Alaska Pirate's Pride Floating Bed and Breakfast
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Juneau bed and breakfast description
Located on the water in downtown Juneau, this historical tug boat bed and breakfast features sea views and a vast array of opportunities within walking distance from the vessel. A hearty Alaska style breakfast is provided daily, including a lighter fare for a smaller appetite.
Styled in subtle coloured linens, each room provides free Wi-Fi, a mini-fridge, TV and DVD player. The main floor double room provides sea and harbour views. The lower level rooms feature the unique 'Family Bunk Room', the 'Underwater Room' and our quaint 'Single' Room. All rooms have 2 shared bathrooms.
Sausage, hash-browns, eggs, fresh fruit and yogurt are just some of the free breakfast items served daily at Floating Bed and Breakfast Alaska Pirate's Pride. This converted World War II vessel provides open sun terraces.
Alaska Zipline Adventures is just 12 miles away. The Mt. Roberts Tram, just 2 miles and a vast array of interesting shopping, recreation and guided activities nearby. You'll be able to relax aboard the Alaska Pirate's Pride Bed and Breakfast after a busy day in Juneau.
- 800 sq. ft.
- Bed And Breakfast
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Catering Available
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
- The Alaska Pirate's Pride Floating Bed and Breakfast boasts 4 bedrooms with 2 shared bathrooms. A double bed on the main floor has 4 portholes! The lower level has a double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bunk style room that sleeps 6 - perfect for families. The lower level also has a bathroom/shower....moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- Main floor bathroom is beautifully decorated in tile with an accent glass bowl sink. The shower with glass door is also complete with ceiling to floor tile. A unique cut glass mural catches your eye upon entering. The lower level bathroom is a tight fit! A small shower, sink and head shadow the beautiful solid Alaska Sitka Fir Beam sporting the 1927 era of this tugboat's construction....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
The Alaska Pirate's Pride Floating Bed and Breakfast is located on the beautiful Gastineau Channel. Breathtaking mountain views with both commercial and recreational fishing vessels next door!...moreless
- Ocean View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ice Skating
- Whitewater Rafting
- Hunting Small Game
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Whale Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Juneau is a destination for many cruise ship travellers. The charm of downtown Juneau offers a variety of tourist shopping and restaurant opportunities. Within walking distance, guests have a multitude of recreational choices, guided or independent. The Juneau Library, the State Capital Building, the Juneau Museum and a historical walking tour throughout town exemplify just a few of many opportunities. Juneau has a rich culture in Tlingit American Native tradition. Galleries and Specialty shops are proud to display and describe treasured Native artifacts. Given a trusted and dependable bus transit system, your opportunity to visit the famous Mendenhall Glacier is just a short ride away. In the early summer, plan on black bear sightings, eagles, harbour seals and a rich display of Southeast Alaska's unique environment. Visitor centers throughout Juneau can help you customize your visit. Staying aboard the Alaska Pirate's Pride Floating Bed and Breakfast provides you the warm comforts of home to return to, at the end of your busy day. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Prices for rooms aboard the Alaska Pirate's Pride Floating Bed and Breakfast vary: Lower Level Single: $165/night, Main Floor Double and Lower Level Double $185/night, Family "Bunk Style" Room $285/night
Major Credit Cards preferred.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
A 5% City of Juneau tax is additional to the room rate.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Juneau Internation Airport at 8 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Alaska Marine Highway Ferry System at 12 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Eaglecrest Ski Resort at 15 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Twisted Fish (Seasonally) at Juneau
About: Captain Bud Cook and his wife Roberta share a passion for the unique beauty of Southeast Alaska combined with the timeless beauty and comfort of their home: The Alaska Pirate's Pride Bed and Breakfast. The dream of acquiring a vintage, historic vessel became a reality for Captain Bud in 2010. Building on his dream came the added good fortune of a successful Bed and Breakfast business as well as a 3-5 day excursion/tour business. With Bud's extensive experience and Roberta's love of the 'people business', they are eager to share their dream with others!
To date, the Alaska Pirate's Pride is the only Floating Bed and Breakfast in Juneau! What an experience...You will not only relax aboard an historic 1927 vintage Tugboat but step out into the fresh air of the breathtaking Gastineau Channel. After a hearty breakfast, your destinations in Juneau are just minutes away. Our guest tell us, ' I haven't felt this relaxed in years'!
The Unique Benefits at this Bed And Breakfast:
Staying aboard a tugboat? Now that is UNIQUE! Add the comforts of fresh linens, leather furniture, water/mountain views, customer service and a colorful history - a perfect combination.
- Primary: 907-933-1209
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
4th of July 2012
Lower Level Family Style 'Bunk Room' Sleeps 6!
Main Floor Double Room
Lower Level Queen Bedroom
Lower Level Single Bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, June 14, 2013