VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Come stay at The River Cabin soon! We pledge to make YOUR STAY outstanding! We're sure you will come back again and again.
Besides vacations, we also host:
Call today for special event pricing!!!...moreless
Hagerman is only 5 mi. north on US Hwy 30. Our little town has a very nice grocery store, hardware store, two gas stations, 3 restaurants, medical clinic, post office, shipping, computer and faxing....moreless
River Frontage! The Snake River is 50 feet from the living room. Look out on 1/4 mile wide river, hosting 1000's of geese, ducks and other wildlife. 7 miles of flat water for every interest....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
Cross Country Skiing
Hot Air Ballooning
Hunting Big Game
Hunting Small Game
Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
Large table with an extra leaf for larger gatherings. Child's highchair is a bar height chair, no restraint straps....moreless
Seating for 8 people
Evaporative cooler. Mixes with desert air for comfort and cooling. Much nicer than air conditioned air. ...moreless
Spring,Summer,Fall Apr 1 - Jan 25, 2016 2 night min stay
My Standard Rate 2 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$250
Cleaning Fee$45 + tax
1. Rates apply up to 5 people.
2. Maximum occupancy is: 8
3. Pets - Must be well behaved and approved by owner!
4. A $250 refundable Damage Retainer
5. Cleaning Fee - $45/stay or every 7 days, for longer stays
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Hagerman Valley is southern Idaho's Oasis. When traveling across the desert, it looks barren. Bliss, Idaho is the northern gateway to 40 miles of the Snake River Scenic Byway on Hwy. 30. Water in abundance from rivers, lakes and springs. The landscape is transformed by lush greenery and vegetation.
How do you have fun? There's something here for you!
1. Bird watching - the highest density of bird species in Idaho, maybe the West.
3. Boating - 2 long and deep reservoirs for wakeboarding, skiing and sightseeing
4. Rafting and Kayaking - Some of the best white water in Idaho. Start from the Malad River confluence and goes to the Bliss bridge take-out, over 8 miles of wild river.
5. Historic places of interest - Thousand Springs, Balanced Rock, Hagerman Fossil Beds, Oregon Trail, Blue Heart Springs, City of the Rocks and much more.
6. Public access - 9 Idaho state parks, boat ramps, fishing for everyone including ADA, walking trails and scenic overlooks.
Hagerman Valley was formed 40,000 to 50,000 years ago by two separate geological events.
1.The Bonneville Flood was a torrent of biblical proportion that cut through Utah, Idaho and Washington. Hagerman Valley was scoured by BILLIONS of gallons of water, hundreds of feet deep.
2. At the same time, The Great Rift Lava Flow released mile after mile of flowing lava that blanketed what is now South-Central Idaho. When the flowing lava encountered the high water of the Bonneville Flood, the vertical lava walls of Hagerman Valley were formed.
The lava flow also created the Snake River Basin Aquifer and the pure water originating from as far as Yellow Stone Park and the Teton Mountains of Wyoming, pours out of Hagerman Valley's lava walls into the Snake River. This is called Thousand Springs and these magnificant springs can be found up and down Hagerman Valley for 30 miles.
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: We have lived in Hageraman Valley for almost 40 years. Whether it is the mornings or afternoons, the beauty of this area is breathtaking. We live here because the Snake River provides a visual and soulful experience, we can't live without.
Why the Owner Chose Hagerman: The River Cabin is a lovely place to stay. We have furnished it with everything to make a vacation rental comfortable and entertaining. The landscaping is ideal for yard games, sunbathing, picnicking, campfires and it's beautifully nestled into it's own secluded location.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage: WATERFRONT WITH A DOCK - Wakeboarding and Skiing,
canoes, swimming, fishing and anything else to do with the water. Seven miles of Upper Salmon Falls Creek Reservoir for your pleasure. Blue Heart Springs is the 19th largest fresh-water spring in the world and is always an amazing place to visit. Bird-watching, photography, an artists dream of color and shape, so much make this a spectacular place.
Primary:208-837-47009am - 5:30pm Mountain Time Zone
Secondary:+1 208-731-16008 am - 8pm Mountain Time Zone