Tampa Florida Vacation Dream Place
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Tampa condo description
1 Br, 1 Ba fully furnished, modern decor and appliances, internet, 50 in. Plasma TV in living room, 32 in. LCD in bedroom,cable, parking,on site laundry, large pool area, tennis, volleyball, workout room and plenty of grilling . Near all west coast interstates for easy access to beaches, all Disney attractions, Busch gardens, Salvadore Dali museum or to travel all around Florida. Host helps with all your needs! Weekly and monthly rental only.
- On floor 1
- 690 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio:
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Gambling Casinos
- You will be staying just west of I-75, that can take you anywhere in Florida. Just drive 5 minutes and you are at Brandon mall, for all your shopping. Go I-75 north and you have Busch Gardens amusement park and Adventure Island water park within a 15 minute drive.Travel west and go to the must see Salvadore Dali museum ( a must see). The most pristine beaches are within 45 minutes drive, like St. Pete beach, Treasure Island or Clearwater beach.These beaches and others go along the Mexican gulf. A must is all amusement parks at Disney World which you can reach in about 50 minutes,driving. If you like casinos, we have the Hard Rock casino, Tampa located only a few miles north of the condo. Golf courses are all around the Tampa area. We have Ybor city near by, With all it's restaurant's, gift stores, cafe's and night life. Several cruise ships leaves out of Port of Tampa/ Channelside at downtown. that is about 10 minutes drive. So many must see things in the near by area on a tank full or less. We are happy to help in planning of such places or events....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Will not return!!!!
Will not return!!!!
Carpet need updating. Little ants in kitchen area. Called Owner, but went right to voice mail. We he called back, said it was my problem.
- Guest Austin B. (Orlando)
- Date of stay 10/13/13
- Review Submitted 11/05/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $72 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
If booked far in advance (more than 45 days) a non refundable $200 deposit is required.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Taxes in the county of Hillsborough in Tampa is 7% plus a tourist tax of 5% as total tax of 12%. There is no cleaning fee unless it's requested. Normally guests leave it as they found it.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International at 13 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Apollo Beach at 15 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lots of restaurants at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: My name is Ingemar. I was born in Sweden and lived there until I was 28 years old. Decided to come to USA for commercial pilot training, which I completed. After that I got a job teaching flying in Tampa. Loved the area so much that I'm still here. I have a wonderful wife that I married in 2009. Here name is Maria, she is bilingual like me, however she was born in Miami and speaks fluent Spanish. My other language is Swedish. We love beach life, fishing, travel, working out etc.
Why the Owner Chose Tampa:
This condo is perfect for all your travel needs in the area. Also with minutes from I-75 and I-4 you can't fail to get around here if you are vacationing or here for business. Tampa downtown is less than 10 minutes away, with all it's conventions. This condo also offers large swimming pool, tennis,and workout room.
- Primary: +1 8138411994 Contact me by calling, texting for imm. att.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
You sit comfortable and watch tv, dvd, on 50'.
The dining table is set for two, but can be extended for 4 people.
Pool area is a straight walk of about 100 yds.
Bathroom is tub and shower style.
Very comfortable King zize bed. With foam and memory foam.
That's only 30 yds.
The kitchen is all modern. Glass top stove.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 01, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Contact me by calling, texting for imm. att.
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.