4 Bedroom Home in Cabo San Lucas
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Los Cabos Corridor Properties house description
Our home away from home in Cabo has 4 bedrooms & 3 1/2 baths - 2 of the rooms share a bath off of the hallway, a 3rd room on the front part of the house has a private bath, and the master has both a private bath and sliding glass doors to the pool area. Upstairs has the living room, kitchen, and outdoor terrace/dining with BBQ grill.
Highlights of the house - great pool with ample space for sunbathing. A stairway from the pool area takes you back up to the main living area. There is also a sliding door from the pool area directly to the master bedroom. From the living area & terrace, enjoy views of Lands End and the cruise ships..... or, just get lost in a book - easy to do!
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Video Library
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- We are located in a neighborhood called El Tezal..... up a dirt road with locals all around....mostly Gringos. Easy access to some conveniences - Costco, a few gyms in the area with day rates, and a Corona distributor at the entrance of the main road. (Modelorama) It's about a 5 minute drive to town. There are a lot of really great restaurants - some quite near the house (though none in walking distance) and other great ones in the downtown area. We'd be happy to provide some recommendations - our top 3 favorites in town are Pancho's (well, it's owned by members of our family, authentic Mexican food, and really great ribs!!), Hacienda Beach Club (amazing serene environment right on the water), and Gardenia's (hands down the best place for quick tacos and fabulous Margaritas or a beer). Don't expect it to be on the water with views - it's in town, turn left at McDonald's, down a couple of blocks on the right. The marina is always a great place for food plus people watching. Medano Beach or Cascadas Beach is the 'swimming' beach. Turn left at the first signal in town & you will find public parking....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Jose del Cabo at 25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Medano Beach at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: The photo is taken at a Palapa bar, called 'Art & Beer', on the road to Todos Santos. We currently live in Napa, CA & try to get to Cabo as often as we can. We would love to host you at Casa Cabo Vista.. Craig & Margaret
Why the Owner Chose Other Los Cabos Corridor Properties:
We've spent a lot of time in Cabo over the past 15 years and we love it...so much so that we bought our own place. You tell us what you like, and we'll tell you where to go! We don't have many rules! First and foremost - have a great, relaxing vacation. That is the point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Great view of Cabo Bay and Land's End from the terrace. We chose this house for the size of the swimming pool; we wanted something larger than just for dunking. So, you have your own pool for private sun bathing or drive 5 minutes to Medano Beach if you want to be by the water. Close to town for nightlife or restaurants, but far enough so you don't get the crazies & the noise.
- Primary: +1 7072871040
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Casa Cabo Vista. Your private Pool. Note covered patio leading to master bedroom
Shows living area & kitchen in the background
West terrace. BBQ.Table seats 8. Views of Cabo & awesome sunsets
stairway from first floor & half bath off living room
Master bedroom sitting area. Door to right leads to the bathroom
Middle bedroom- queen size bed. Shares the hall bath with the twin bed room.
Hall bath. Shared bath for twin room & middle bedroom.
Connecting Bath for front bedroom. Step-in shower
Rear of house. Stairs lead to living room & kitchen. Master is off covered patio
ATV rides to the beach
View of Cabo Bay and Land's End from terrace. Watch the cruise ships come in!
Front of house- Casa Cabo Vista. Our home away from home
Living room. Window faces Cabo Bay
Kitchen windows look out towards bay and West terrace
East terrace. This is where we have our morning coffee. Overlooks the pool area
Master bedroom. Slider leads to covered patio & pool area
Twin bed room. This room shares a bath with the middle room
Front bedroom with king bed & private connecting bath
Pool view from East terrace. Lots of space for sunbathing
Wireless available. Stay 'connected' from wherever you choose!
Cabo Marina. Great place to eat & people watch
Sunset from the West Terrace.... the end of another day in Paradise
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 18, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!