The Quarry Retreat - Pet Friendly with Lots of Sleeping Space!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:28 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Canmore house description
This awesome 4 bedroom home features 3 queen beds, 3 doubles, and a single, as well as two couches. It's recently been updated with paint, new beds, bedding, kitchen wares, etc. Enjoy the amazing 8 person hot tub after a day of skiing, biking, or just relaxing. Very close to the nordic centre, and 5 minutes to downtown.
One of few pet and child friendly stand alone homes available in Canmore. The back yard is perfect for larger dogs. The owners are proud and loving animal people, so respectful and clean pets are welcome with a small pet deposit.
Great kitchen with gas stove and stainless appliances.
High capacity, high efficiency, front load washer and dryer.
Fantastic views of Ha-Ling to the south, and Lady Mac to the North.
Mountain bike straight from the driveway.
Truly one of the best values available in Western Canada's mountain living paradise!!!
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, Beds for 13
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Whitewater Rafting
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- A short walk to Quarry lake (a favorite summer hangout, swim if you're a polar bear!!) and the Canmore off leash dog park. Another 5 minutes on your x-country skis, snowshoes, or on foot and you're at the world famous Canmore Nordic centre - site of the 1988 winter games and annual world tour events. Just a short bike ride (5 min down, 20 min up!!), walk (about 30 min), or drive (about 5 min, both ways), and you're in the heart of some of the best food, microbrews, music, and shopping in Western Canada. Alpine Helicopters is always ready to take you on a beautiful sightseeing tour of the Rockies. Alpine Ski Hills (approximate time door to lift): Ski Norquay (25) Sunshine Village (35) Lake Louise (45) Kicking Horse (90) Revelstoke (2.5 hours) Nakiska (45) As mentioned above, the Canmore Nordic Centre is a 15 minutes walk, ski, snowshoe, or bike ride and is absolutely world class for classic and skate x-country skiing, as well as mountain biking. Summer brings mountain biking right from the driveway - either up into the Spray Lakes Valley, to the Famous Nordic Centre Trails, or to the North side of the Valley. A road bike from Canmore to Lake Louise (or anywhere in between) is an absolute classic. Whether you're looking you ski, bike, golf, eat, drink, or just relax, Canmore is a world class destination for any or all of these, and the owners would be pleased to help you experience it!!!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a great time!
We had a great time!
Clean, roomy, beautiful location, nice hot tub. Everything was as expected. We had a great time and will be back!
- Guest Catrin (Edmonton)
- Date of stay 10/25/13
- Review Submitted 02/25/14
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children, sightseeing, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
28 night min stay
Discounts: 29 nights or more: C$125 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Paypal for deposit to hold booking.
Cash or Certified Cheque on arrival for balance of payment.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning available. Please contact to discuss.
Pet Deposit of 300$. Will be refunded in full if there is no damage or mess.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Calgary International or Springbank at 110 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Transcanada Highway #1 at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: The Drake!!! at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Norquay, Sunshine, Lake Louise at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Stewart Creek, Silvertip, Canmore G&CC, Banff at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Crazy Weed, Trough, Wood, Iron Goat, Grizzly Paw at 3 Kilometres
- Primary: +1 587-333-1545
- Secondary: +1 877-222-1545
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main floor living area and kitchen.
Kitchen. Stainless with Gas stove.
Upstairs full bathroom with double showerheads.
Second upstairs bedroom with Queen/Double Bunk.
Downstairs common room with back deck in fenced backyard seen through window.
Downstairs full bathroom.
Kitchen & Bar. Stainless appliances, gas stove.
Livingroom to relax in front of gas fireplace. Cable TV and internet included.
Powder Room on Main Floor.
Master Bedroom with HUGE log bed!! Walk-in closet on right.
Third upstairs bedroom with Queen/Double Bunk.
Downstairs bedroom with Double/Single bunk bed.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 19, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.