Why Not Spend Christmas in the Islands ? * Exclusive Owners Listing*
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Peterborg villa description
Completely refurbished beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath villa, pool, in an exclusive, private gated community of the island, Sydney's Fancy. All bedrooms, kitchen, Great Room and dining room are on the same level. Only 3 short steps down to the pool deck. Only minutes to Magens Bay beach (top 10 in the world) many restaurants, beaches. Sleeps 6. Great views, easy to get to. Automatic generator on site.
We are the owners of Sunswept, and St. Somewhere,but Mclaughlin and Anderson Luxury Villas (and their affiliates) are our official rental management company. Please contact us directly, or Mclaughlin and Anderson for any inquiries about this house rental. Thank you for looking, and do not hesitate to email or call us for special pricing and rates.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Located only minutes from Magens Bay Beach. Water sports, snorkeling gear, restaurant. Also, Mahogany Run, and 18 hole golf course with a very nice restaurant, the Grill Room. Because Sydney's Fancy is a private gated community, it let us invest in this property knowing we were in a nice upscale area. We hope you also enjoy the fruits of our labor!!...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Video Library:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Duty Free Shops
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- About 1~1 1/2 miles away is Udder Delight, a famous milkshake stop,just up from Magens Bay beach. A must stop!! Also for adventurers, check out the Zip Line, or take a ride up to Mountain Top for a view of a lifetime!...Don't forget to have one of Mountain Top's Banana Daiquiri's!! Hop on a car ferry and visit St. John for the day with its beautiful beaches and National Park....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
BEAUTIFUL HOME, BEAUTIFUL VIEW!
BEAUTIFUL HOME, BEAUTIFUL VIEW!
"SUNSWEPT" IS THE MOST BEAUTIFULLY COMPLETE ST. THOMAS VACATION DESTINATION. WE HAD 6 PEOPLE IN OUR PARTY AND WE ALL WERE TOTALLY IMPRESSED WITH THIS HOME. WE LACKED FOR NOTHING...ALL YOU NEED TO BRING IS YOUR CLOTHES AND SOME GROCERIES AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS THERE. WE SPENT EACH MORNING HAVING COFFEE OUT ON THE FRONT DECK OVERLOOKING A BEAUTIFUL OCEAN VIEW...THEN WE WOULD BREAKFAST ON THE BACK DECK WHICH HAS A NICE LARGE TABLE AND OVERLOOKS THE POOL AS WELL AS THE BEAUTIFUL BLUE OCEAN. WE COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR MORE IN A DESTINATION VACATION HOME!
- Guest SMITHY (MERLIN, OREGON, USA)
- Date of stay 11/03/13
- Review Submitted 11/26/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
Thru april 14th 2013 $3800.00(1 bedroom) $4100.00(2 bedroom) $4400.00(3 bedroom) Plus 10% hotel tax Apr.15th- dec. 19th $2500.00 (1 bedroom) $2750.00 (2 bedroom) $3000.00(3 bedroom) Plus 10% hotel tax Dec 20th till jan 06 $5000.00 per week (3-bedrooms) minimum stay 10 nights Thanksgiving week $3500.00 (3-bedrooms) minimum stay 7 nights
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Ferry: Red Hook / Charlotte Amalie at 6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Magens Bay beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Mahogany Run Golf course at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We have owned properties in the USVI since 2000, and purchased this property in early 2012. We have totally renovated Sunswept, completing it in Jan of 2013. We also own 'St. Somewhere', a 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath villa located approx. 3 miles from Sunswept. We are very familiar with St. Thomas and St. John, having built homes on both islands. We travel to the islands from Massachusetts every 2~4 weeks to make sure our rental homes stay in tip top shape. We are constantly adding and changing to give our homes that special touch. We own and run a Caterpillar Marine dealership in Massachusetts, which gives us easier access to shipping anything we need down to the houses.
Why the Owner Chose Peterborg:
This property has been totally renovated and brought up to date with all new furniture/appliances.....you name it. Sydney's Fancy is an exclusive gated, private community.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Privacy, gated community, new furnishings, tile,deck,appliances. Close to Magens Bay beach (about 1 1/2 miles away) Also an automatic generator for the occasional power outage. Also featuring a UV water purification system.
- Primary: +1 3405142185 Cindy's cell phone. call anytime, leave message
- Tertiary: +1 774-930-4308 Corbin's cell phone, call anytime, leave message
- Fax: +1 508-990-3671 Our business fax #. Use anytime.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Back covered patio, overlooking pool and Magens Bay
Master bath with Marble double vanity
pool patio looking over Peterborg Peninsula
Front covered porch overlooking Hans Lolick
Master Bedroom with king bed
gorgeous queen bedroom
upscale gated neighborhood
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 01, 2013