Family Friendly with Elevator
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ship Bottom house description
5 bedroom, 3 1/2 baths, Ocean front/ocean view shore house. Elevator, OPEN FLOOR PLAN -fully equipped kitchen with counter bar sits 4, deck w/grill and gas, LR w/ f/p, DR, Master Bed king, Bedroom 2 king, Bedroom 3 queen,Bedroom 4 queen, Bedroom 5 - 3 twins, laundry, 2 car garage, parking for 4 additional cars, maid service, outdoor shower, beach badges, beach chairs, umbrella, Outdoor shower, linens/towels, easy on/off island, close to many many restaurants and activities.
NO Proms, bachelor/bachelorette parties should inquire.
- 4500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Towels included from Linen Service
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Maid service is provided although not daily.
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
- Water View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Made it through Sandy, as did much of LBI, on your vacation look forward to visiting Fantasy Island Amusement Park for the kids, multiple restaurants, Library and mini-golf within walking distance, as well as Taverns & bars, ice cream shops. Bike rentals around the corner. Summer theater nearby which has a unique ice cream store that sings musical show tunes when you order specialty items, Natural preservation, Plenty of shopping, Jet ski & boat rentals, deep sea fishing all near by. Also Atlantic City is 40 minutes by car! Landlord is local for your convenience if you need us during your stay for anything at all! Master Bed - King, small deck, walk in marble shower, Flat screen tv, own deck, top floor - Ocean views Bedroom 2 - King, Flat screen tv, top floor, ocean views Bedroom 3 - Queen, flat screen tv, top floor, ocean views Bedroom 4 - Queen, flat screen tv, 2nd floor Bedroom 5 - 3 twins, flat screen tv, 2nd floor All with flat screen TVs Master Bath - Marble walk in shower 2nd Bath - walk in shower 3rd Bath - Jacuzzi tub Open floor plan Kitchen, DR & LR internet & cable Elevator - great for luggage and groceries! AUGUST PRICING INQUIRE PLEASE Beach badges, chairs and towels all included!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Ship Bottom Beach House
Ship Bottom Beach House
It is a Beautiful Beach front House with amazing views. The open kitchen to the family room, made it easy for our big family entertaining. The elevator made it easy for us to bring up our luggage and for our Parents to get up the stairs. It was walking distance to all the best Shops, Bars and Restaurants. The Kids loved the Ice cream truck that stopped out front several times a day. We have been Vacationing here for 3 years now and can't wait to go back every year for our Family vacation. Thanks for all the unforgettable Family Memories.
- Guest Homer (LaGrange, Kentucky)
- Date of stay 08/04/12
- Review Submitted 04/28/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers, people with disabilities, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
PLEASE NOTE AUGUST RATES ARE DIFFERENT *** PLEASE INQUIRE****
50% booking, Remainder 30 days prior to arrival.
We will entertain all requests for different length of stays, please inquire for rates.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1995
About the owner: Our family has owned this beautiful home since 1995. We have spent Thanksgivings and many summers at this home. My mother died last August. She kept the house very clean. She wanted families to enjoy this house, so why not have your family spend vacation here!!!
Why the Owner Chose Ship Bottom:
Not even touched by Sandy, this house is located on the highest point of the island, a wonderfully friendly street just 6 blocks North off the causeway to the Island. No waiting in traffic to get here! Great restaurants and specialty food stores within walking/biking distance. Bike rentals at end of block.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The views from the deck are wonderful! The house was just recently re-sided and new windows installed prior to Sandy. The Elevator is a great help for moving suitcases and groceries! The awning over the deck makes the early morning sun enjoyable as you sip your coffee and watch the surfers! Local fishery offers fantastic lobsters and fresh daily catches for your enjoyment on the deck at night with your family and friends! Huge master bedroom with deck with views to the ocean. Beach badges and chairs are included. Life guard on duty in the summer.
- Primary: 609-902-1782
- Secondary: 609-902-1780
- Fax: 609-298-7969
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
beach front deck
Main deck over looking beach/ocean.
beautiful views from the living room
Deck off Master Bedroom
view from Master Bed - electronic drapes so you can stay in bed to see view!
Master bath, walk-in marble shower
bedroom #4 3 twins, tv
bedroom #2 King size bed, tv, ocean views
front of house
covered deck if you choose
dining room with breakfast bar
great galley kitchen - plenty of room for the cooks in your family!
Roomy living room
Master Bed, Have coffee at high top table
Bedroom #5 Queen, tv
bedroom #3 Queen, tv, ocean views
elevator, sorry couldn't edit it to turn it
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 16, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.