North Carolina Beach House
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Topsail Beach house description
You and your family and guests will love this 3 bedroom home built for beach lovers. Sit on the front porch and take in the view of the Atlantic, and, put your toe in the surf in just five minutes without having to put on your shoes. Inside, you will find everything you'll need for your North Topsail vacation.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Water Sports Gear
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Topsail Island's name is supposedly derived from its nefarious history, however, this is still debatable among the locals on the Island. According to popular belief, pirates used to hide in the channel between the island and the mainland waiting for merchant ships loaded with goods to pass. The pirates would attack the ships and claim the cargo as their own. Eventually the merchants became aware of the hiding place and began looking for the topsail, which was supposedly the only part of the pirate ship that could be seen by the passing 'victim.' There is a legend that Blackbeard hid his treasure on Topsail Island and that prior to WWII, treasure hunters searched for the hidden gems and gold throughout the islands' maritime forests. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Discounts: 4 nights or more: $140 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Payments via credit card only via PayPal.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay full amount in advance if stay is within 45 days.
If first night of stay is more than 45 days hence, please send deposit of $300 to confirm reservation.
Deposit is 100% refundable if cancelled 45 days before first night stay.
Damage to property subject to legal action.
Verifiable information as to name and address required, e.g. copy of drivers license, photo i.d., or passport.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Add $90 housekeeping fee.
Additional charge of $100 for lost key or lock out.
No other charges unless damage to property.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Wilmington,NC at 40 Miles
- Nearest Train: Wilmington,NC at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-40 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Topsail Beach - 100 steps at Topsail Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Surf City at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sneads Ferry at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Topsail Island at 3 Miles
About: This home is available for rental because its elderly owners want others who cannot afford a $1200-$1400 per week stay at the beach to have quiet, quality time with their families and close friends as they did, beginning in the early 1950's.
Why Topsail Beach:
If you like simple and quiet, 3200 Gray is for you. Easy to find. Just steps from the beach. Comfortable pillow top beds and a cushy sofa, love seat and gas fireplace -- well, its just right for the uncomplicated, unpretentious getaway.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
In a word, convenience. First of all, to wherever you're coming from. But, after you're here,-- it convenient to everything -- be on the beach in 5 minutes from putting on the second flip-flop; surf & pier fishing; food and gift shopping is just a ten minute drive, though you could walk to a convenience store; rent a kayak; cocktails; golf. Well, you get the point.
- Primary: 9196300180
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your family and friends will love the convenience and privacy
Our favorite. Screened porch with ocean view. Just perfect for taking it all in
Hear the ocean from this master bedroom that has a sitting area with tv & futon
Bedroom #2; Double with pillow top mattress. Closet and tv not shown.
Bath with shower; marble flooring.
If cozy is what you seek -- we've got it. The gas fireplace completes it.
Everything you'll need is here -- the food's on you!
Ocean view futon -- nap, read, enjoy a movie; ocean view
Bedroon #3 - two twin beds & closet.
Bath #2 - Tub and shower
Floor Plan 3200 Gray Street
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013